Welcome to Toontastic

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Default pin for Orange sim card

Anyone on Orange?

What is the default sim card pin?

I've just switched to them and can't find it anywhere in the manuals. I tried the number I want to use which was rejected, then I tried 5555 which is the default on O2 (my previous network). Now I've only got one more life!

Not going to be much help but i'd say it's one of either:

Couldn't tell you which one though - surely if you've switched to them, they should be able to let you know what it is? Either that or it'll lock up and you'll need to get a PUK code from them.

I think it is 1111 but I want to be certain. Trying to avoid another call to my new chums in Mumbai. Might have to pop into the Orange shop tomorrow afternoon. Ridiculous that the info is not in the welcome pack though.