Welcome to Toontastic

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Renton

Inherently Moral Stokoeshop Thread

894 posts in this topic
wonder what the response on here would be if there was a bobby robson version of this thread

Is there an abysmal statue of Sir Bob anywhere mate?...feel free to go ahead if there is.

wonder what the response on here would be if there was a bobby robson version of this thread

Is there an abysmal statue of Sir Bob anywhere mate?...feel free to go ahead if there is.

The ipswich one isn't great but fortunately i have too much respect for SBR to mock him like this.

typical

The ipswich one isn't great but fortunately i have too much respect for SBR to mock him like this.

typical

typical of what?....someone who doesnt take everything they see on the internet seriously?....correct...which must be a new feeling for you....

Edited by PaddockLad

typical

typical of what?....someone who doesnt take everything they see on the internet seriously?....correct...which must be a new feeling for you....

Not taking it seriously?

Oh i get it, mocking a dead North East legend, what a great laugh

typical

Not taking it seriously?

No, as has been explained the thread is mocking that hideous statue....if you want me to be serious for a second then I think its a fuckin disgrace to the bloke. But there again, look who commisioned it.... :lol:

typical

Not taking it seriously?

Shit, someone left the Mong-gate open...

It's concerns have been answered several times in this thread alone, yet on it mongs, like some kind of unrelenting mong-machine :nah

typical

Not taking it seriously?

Shit, someone left the Mong-gate open...

It's concerns have been answered several times in this thread alone, yet on it mongs, like some kind of unrelenting mong-machine :nah

:lol:

It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again!