Welcome to Toontastic

Welcome to Toontastic, like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Toontastic by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others as well as comment on articles.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and connect with other fans
  • Participate in the Toontastic Prediction League
  • Upload Images to the Gallery
  • Use the Calendar feeds
  • You can even use your Twitter or Facebook accounts to make the signup even less painless!

Create Your Account Now By Visiting The Links Above or Clicking Here

Photo

Football Manager 2012

FM2012 Vidoes

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

2bias

2bias
  • Team Captain

• 5,614 posts
Just got email confirming, a few features said too.

Edited by 2bias, 19 August 2011 - 08:56 PM.

Twitter - @TobiasFish

JonTheMag

JonTheMag
  • On The Bench

• 1,542 posts
Could you please change the thread title to "FM 2012"? Otherwise this will bug me for all eternity :lol:

I work in New York trying to subtly assimilate football into America. You can see what I say @JonHudsonian, I tweet about NUFC, MLS, and allegedly funny things. It's alright sometimes. 

2bias

2bias
  • Team Captain

• 5,614 posts

Could you please change the thread title to "FM 2012"? Otherwise this will bug me for all eternity :lol:

K
Twitter - @TobiasFish

JonTheMag

JonTheMag
  • On The Bench

• 1,542 posts
haha better. Anything other than "Fm" is great thanks!

New features look alright, and I'll probably follow the same patter I've done for the last two years. Which is, say I'm not getting it right up until the day its released, and then just fucking get it.

I work in New York trying to subtly assimilate football into America. You can see what I say @JonHudsonian, I tweet about NUFC, MLS, and allegedly funny things. It's alright sometimes. 

The Mighty Hog

The Mighty Hog
  • I respect wood

• 2,960 posts
With 2011 I waited til I had the new pc in feb which meant it had been patched up to the nines. But I might be tried to get back to release date with this one. Depends on what's out around the same time. November will be a busy release month if that's what they're aiming for.

The Fish

The Fish
  • Pimms Drinking Sh!thouse

• 35,541 posts
5 weeks :lol:

We should have a TT challenge. Post performance at regular intervals Screen shot of league, tactic and finances should suffice.

I suggest taking over a newly promoted League 2 side and seeing how quickly you can get to the Prem.

Thoughts?

Andrew

Andrew
  • Commanding centre-back

• 14,137 posts
perhaps a bit down the line, games possibly as man city then of course as newcastle while i get used to the game are to be played first.

would be well up for a NUFC challenge though

The Fish

The Fish

• 35,541 posts

perhaps a bit down the line, games possibly as man city then of course as newcastle while i get used to the game are to be played first.

would be well up for a NUFC challenge though

Sure thing.

NUFC challenge: avoid relegation AND administration?

2bias

2bias
  • Team Captain

• 5,614 posts
Already a fm2012 thread :lol:
Twitter - @TobiasFish

Besty

Besty
  • HBA #10

• 8,131 posts
Sounds good to me, when's the demo?
Twitter: BestyNUFC

Posted Image

Andrew

Andrew
  • Commanding centre-back

• 14,137 posts
usually 2 weeks before the full release

Lazarus

Lazarus
  • Partridge Protector

• 6,664 posts
bet they change it so that fat mike and dekka sell your players from under you :lol:
My DVD collection - in pictures !

http://theimportforu...opic.php?t=1966

2bias

2bias
  • Team Captain

• 5,614 posts

bet they change it so that fat mike and dekka sell your players from under you :lol:

I noticed most chairman do anyway :/
Twitter - @TobiasFish

Andrew

Andrew
  • Commanding centre-back

• 14,137 posts

its always been a possibility, theres a chairman interference stat

Im betting it will be hard as us on this one

StoneColdStephenIreland

StoneColdStephenIreland
  • First Team Regular

• 1,952 posts
New/Updated features:

Transfers & contracts: Significant changes to the transfer and contract systems, including loyalty bonuses, better implementation of amateur and youth contracts, an improved transfer centre and the ability to lock areas of the contract negotiation when you aren't prepared to budge. This helps you to manage your budgets and gives you flexibility in what you offer money hungry players, or agents, as incentives.

Scouting improvements: Using several real life scouting reports, a new in-game report has been devised which includes squad analysis, tactics information and information about goals scored and conceded alongside lots of other scouting improvements, giving you all the information you need to prepare before kick-off and throughout the season

3D match improvements: New animations, a whole new crowd system, improved weather system, more stadiums, plus two brand new cameras - "Behind Goal" and "Director Cam" as well as all other camera angles being reversible - meaning you can watch and analyse every aspect of every game

Manage anywhere, anytime: The ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season - meaning you don't have to stay in the nations which are chosen by you to be playable at the start of your career.

Tone: A whole new level has been added to team talks and conversations, with the new tone system, which allows you to specify the way you want to say things - be as cool as a cucumber by saying things calmly or throw tea cups around by saying things with passion. There are 6 different tones to choose from with specific comments per tone.

Intelligent interface: A new adaptive layout system, which means the higher your screen resolution, the more info is easily at your fingertips. The new interface also contains new filters, customisable columns, a new tactics screen, and lots of new overview screens.

Brand new tutorial: Standing separate from the main game, a mode to help new players find their way around the game easily, whilst also offering tips to experienced managers on how to get the most out of the game, as well as a new in-game "how to" system

Wipes his ass sitting down crew
Knows he's a bad poster crew
Tits or GTFO crew
Scared to get a haircut crew
Goes to fart but shits crew

Older brother constantly bullies me crew
Found out i dont have an older brother crew
Then who was bullying me crew

2bias

2bias
  • Team Captain

• 5,614 posts
So pissed off my laptop broke :lol: doubt they will release a decent iPad version.
Twitter - @TobiasFish

Besty

Besty
  • HBA #10

• 8,131 posts
What happened to your laptop?
Twitter: BestyNUFC

Posted Image

McFaul

McFaul
  • Deano Mk2

• 10,716 posts
I've done two seasons lately with the toon probably my best game ever, done it over 2 months like, and I'm unbeaten at home in 2 years, honestly unbeaten. 4th the first season, 3rd the second season. Adebayor and Ba up front.

2bias

2bias
  • Team Captain

• 5,614 posts

Decided to pack in after a year like my previous one. Going for Mac next, never going back to windows.
Twitter - @TobiasFish

The Fish

The Fish

• 35,541 posts

Decided to pack in after a year like my previous one. Going for Mac next, never going back to windows.

What are the minimum requirements for this? Am I gonna have to buy a new laptop?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users