Welcome to Toontastic

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Fish

Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

3,625 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Definitely not gay. No siree.

It's a shame he doesn't feel able to come out. 99% wouldn't give a shit and it would probably open the floodgates for others to follow suit 

I'm only half sure he's gay. It could well be that he can't love anyone more than he loves himself. I'm not even joking. The man is fucked up.

On 6/10/2017 at 9:32 AM, PaddockLad said:

Woodman & Armstrong in  u20 W/C final Sunday morning 

Is Armstrong actually playing? I've watched a few of the games, but never seem to catch him.

Everton's Lookman looks decent fwiw

Could be just wants kids , has the money to do it this way rather than rely on the usual method/waiting to be long term involved with someone like

12 hours ago, Ant said:

Could be just wants kids , has the money to do it this way rather than rely on the usual method/waiting to be long term involved with someone like

That post was even more gay than he is

1 minute ago, Alex said:

That post was even more gay than he is

:lol: aye was thinking why am i playing devils advocate here as i was typing it

It's not good for his lasses ego like. "I want another kid but I'm probably gonna buy one from America rather than tie myself to you long term" 

Brighton going ultra small time and asking the league for a home fixture to open with because its a big occasion for them.

A good chance to get off to a positive start.  Only Spurs and Liverpool and both at home before mid November.  A lot of winnable games.

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Brighton going ultra small time and asking the league for a home fixture to open with because its a big occasion for them.

Ah, I see the PL aren't without a sense of humour, they've been given Man City at home.

Can't quite see them rolling over quite as easily as most championship clubs were last season.