Welcome to Toontastic

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rayvin

Battlefield 1

149 posts in this topic

Aye, for these AAA titles nowadays you're looking at paying £80 a year to keep up with it, but if you play it a lot it's still decent value.

I've actually decided to get rid of my PS4 as I just can't find the time to play it/justify it.  So I'm retreating back into the realm of old-style adventure games.

Ah had on...on the PS4 store it's £11?

But on the Battlefield UI it's £40...i suppose the battlefield UI includes future DLC too.

Aye, the £40 is getting you all 4 at a slightly reduced price (actually surprised the individual pack is so low, hardly worth getting them all at once).

Yeh I'm happier spending £11 x 4 over a number of months than £40 in one pay day and only lose out on £4 :lol:

I'm sure you'll all take massive offence anyway but just letting you know I'm cleaning out my account to give it to someone else, not having a massive strop. ;)

Haha ok :lol:

I got the DLC for £11 and it's decent enough. It's certainly nice to play new environments etc. 

Aye, I think BF1 is fantastic and would defo be getting the extras if playing it again.

I just can't get on during regular hours often enough and only want to play it with other people.

I'll probably try again with the next-gen Xbox whenever that happens.

Will probably end up with a PSpro with VR next week. ;)

Anyone know what this update has actually done?

:lol:

I've set you up an opportunity for payback in the Fallout 4 thread. 

You'll have to wait the requisite 16hrs to reply though 

33 minutes ago, adios said:

:lol:  Doesn't look good, does it?

I haven't played in ages but I could do at some point this weekend if you want - I thought you sold your PS4 though?

PS4 still sitting here (no shock there) and I'm looking at changing my hours so could be around at more reasonable hours.

I'll likely try to get on some evenings this week and should be around next weekend (defo the weekend after) if yiz fancy it.

April 3rd apparently:

On 4/3/2017 at 6:31 PM, adios said:

I'm sure you'll all take massive offence anyway but just letting you know I'm cleaning out my account to give it to someone else, not having a massive strop. ;)