Welcome to Toontastic

Welcome to Toontastic, like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Toontastic by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others as well as comment on articles.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and connect with other fans
  • Participate in the Toontastic Prediction League
  • Upload Images to the Gallery
  • Use the Calendar feeds
  • You can even use your Twitter or Facebook accounts to make the signup even less painless!

Create Your Account Now By Visiting The Links Above or Clicking Here

Photo

Newcastle United v QPR - Weds 1st of Feb 19:45SJP - Sky Sports

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

Poll: Whats the score ganna be like?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

How Many Will NUFC Score?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How Many Will the NUFC Bum weasels concede?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

wykikitoon

wykikitoon
  • Manager

• 12,028 posts

United return to Championship action on Wednesday night, when Ian Holloway brings his QPR side to Tyneside for a Sky-televised 7.45pm kick-off.

NUFC: Vurnon Anita, Rolando Aarons and Dwight Gayle remain out, while Jamie Sterry and Sammy Ameobi are eligible after missing Saturday's FA Cup loss.

Jack Colback is available following illness but it's not anticipated that either Mo Diame or Chancel Mbemba will return to the squad following their African Nations Cup exits over the weekend. Christian Atsu remains involved in that competition.

QPR: Signing over the weekend from Manchester United was 21 year-old midfielder Sean Goss, who is yet to make his competitive debut in senior football.

Monday brought news that a £1m bid for Fulham striker Matt Smith had been accepted - he scored the only goal in our defeat at Craven Cottage in August.

They have injury doubts over Grant Hall and Idrissa Sylla while Jordan Cousins is unavailable.

Former Magpie James Perch is in the squad, while Kazenga LuaLua has joined on loan. The ex-Newcastle winger has already played at SJP this season, coming off the bench for Brighton back last August.

Rangers travel to Tyneside after a 1-2 home loss to Burton Albion on Saturday but arrive looking for their third consecutive Championship away win, after a 2-1 victory at Wolves and 0-1 success at Reading.

They actually have a superior points tally on the road this season and a better defensive record that at Loftus Road.

Referee: Tim Robinson - in charge of our 0-2 home defeat by Wolves back in September, capping a poor display by conjuring up a red card for Vurnon Anita following no less than eight trivial bookings.

Another dimension would then be added to that game, following the complaints made by Wolves players about Jonjo Shelvey's on-field comments, prompting FA action and a five game ban. Robinson appears to have played no part in that subsequent action.

.com

NUFC To Score
0 - sammynb, TheGingerQuiff
1 - wykikitoon, Kevin Carr's Gloves
2 - Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, The Fish, acrossthepond, ewerk, Anorthernsoul, StoneColdStephenIreland, Ant, Holden McGroin, ohhh_yeah, barnabox, Jintsay, Dougle
3 - Rayvin, aimaad22, rogerbarton, Happy Face, OTF, Howay, scoobos
4+ - Andrew, strawb, David Kelly, zico martin, @yourservice

NUFC To Concede
0 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, Rayvin, Andrew, strawb, The Fish, rogerbarton, Happy Face, ewerk, OTF, Anorthernsoul, zico martin, StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, barnabox, scoobos, Jintsay, Dougle, @yourservice
1 - wykikitoon, Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, David Kelly, acrossthepond, aimaad22, Ant, Holden McGroin
2 - ohhh_yeah
3 - sammynb
4+ - TheGingerQuiff

Edited by Happy Face, 01 February 2017 - 10:59 PM.

Run when you can, Walk if you have to, Crawl if you must, Just never give up

Andrew

Andrew
  • Commanding centre-back

• 16,640 posts

We'll absolutely murder these. 3-1.

actually 4+ - 0

The Fish

The Fish
  • Pimms Drinking Sh!thouse

• 45,350 posts

C3f2z8aWMAExMIW.jpg

rogerbarton

rogerbarton
  • First Team Squad

• 915 posts

QPR are pretty inconsistent. Add to that the thrashing earlier this season and I think we'll do them easily. 3-0.

Edited by rogerbarton, 31 January 2017 - 10:21 PM.

trooper

trooper
  • Number 9

• 3,959 posts
Must win game in hand to keep Reading at bay. A 3-0 home win
"And the best day will come when someone buys it from him and runs it the way Newcastle should be run. The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that"- KEVIN KEEGAN

"Look son, this is the club who got taken to court by the legendary Kevin Keegan and proven guilty.

Look daughter, this is the man who disrespected the greatest goalscorer in our history.

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 22,768 posts
2-1

Business as usual

TheGingerQuiff

TheGingerQuiff
  • First Team Regular

• 2,726 posts
0-4 loss. Stuck at work for this. Someone remind me of that phone friendly Internet radio link again pls

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 22,768 posts

i can see it being nervy

Business as usual

trooper

trooper
  • Number 9

• 3,959 posts

i can see it being nervy

An early goal will settle the nerves defeat is not an option
"And the best day will come when someone buys it from him and runs it the way Newcastle should be run. The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that"- KEVIN KEEGAN

"Look son, this is the club who got taken to court by the legendary Kevin Keegan and proven guilty.

Look daughter, this is the man who disrespected the greatest goalscorer in our history.

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 22,768 posts

panic on the streets of tyneside

Business as usual

Anorthernsoul

Anorthernsoul
  • Number 9

• 4,635 posts

I wonder to myself....

rogerbarton

rogerbarton
  • First Team Squad

• 915 posts

Could life ever be sane again? Not if Shelvs gets injured anyway...

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 22,768 posts

burn down the sports direct

hang the blessed ashley

Business as usual

TheGingerQuiff

TheGingerQuiff
  • First Team Regular

• 2,726 posts
RADIO STREAMS

trooper

trooper
  • Number 9

• 3,959 posts

RADIO STREAMS

https://www.nufc.co.uk/ There you go Mr Quiff

Tooj

Tooj
  • Adi Dassler

• 24,920 posts
Wouldn't surprise me if we're struggling tonight to hear a few fat cockney bastard chants.

• ▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

Ayatollah Hermione

Ayatollah Hermione
  • Evil Twin

• 11,548 posts

Wouldn't surprise me if we're struggling tonight to hear a few fat cockney bastard chants.

Would be very harsh on Rob Eliott, that

No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?

Howay

Howay
  • Club Captain

• 9,120 posts
:lol:

But aye if we aren't in the lead at the 60th minute mark I think it'll be a canny tense atmosphere. Especially if Shelvey limps off at some point.

Rayvin

Rayvin
  • Club Captain

• 8,666 posts

The level of jinxing going on in this thread is unbelievable :lol:

Idealistic Fuckwit.

Howay

Howay
  • Club Captain

• 9,120 posts
Colback isn't even on the bench tonight! Diame on the bench.

Darlow
Yedlin, lascelles, Clark, Paul
Ritchie, Shelvey, Hayden, the Gouff
Perez
Murphy.
Bench:
Sels, Lazaar, Hanley, Gamez, Sammy, Diame and Mitro

Edited by Howay, 01 February 2017 - 06:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users