Welcome to Toontastic

Welcome to Toontastic, like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Toontastic by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others as well as comment on articles.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and connect with other fans
  • Participate in the Toontastic Prediction League
  • Upload Images to the Gallery
  • Use the Calendar feeds
  • You can even use your Twitter or Facebook accounts to make the signup even less painless!

Create Your Account Now By Visiting The Links Above or Clicking Here

Photo

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Newcastle UnitedSaturday 11th 17:30 - Sky Sports

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

Poll: What's the score like?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

NUFC to Score

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

NUFC To Concede

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

wykikitoon

wykikitoon
  • Manager

• 12,263 posts

Don't forget, this is another one on Sky. A few games for us coming up!

7ada3f1aa2e1bdae72fd577530d2bad7_400x400

Wolves.png

NUFC to Score
0 - TheGingerQuiff
1 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, Holden McGroin, @yourservice, Renton
2 - wykikitoon, Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, Lackie92, David Kelly, The Fish, Happy Face, Howay, acrossthepond, rogerbarton, StoneColdStephenIreland, tooner, Kitman, ohhh_yeah, Tom, ewerk, Dougle, LooneyToony
3 - OTF, Andrew, Ant, Anorthernsoul, Rayvin, strawb, zico martin, scoobos, barnabox
4+ - 

NUFC To Concede
0 - wykikitoon, OTF, Andrew, Kevin Carr's Gloves, David Kelly, The Fish, Happy Face, Ant, Howay, strawb, tooner, scoobos, Kitman, Tom, ewerk, Dougle, LooneyToony, barnabox
1 - Dr Gloom, MiddleAgeCool, Lackie92, acrossthepond, Anorthernsoul, rogerbarton, Rayvin, StoneColdStephenIreland, zico martin, Renton
2 - Holden McGroin, ohhh_yeah
3 - @yourservice
4+ - TheGingerQuiff

Run when you can, Walk if you have to, Crawl if you must, Just never give up

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 23,597 posts
Just put us down to lose 2-1 when I meant to put us down to win 2-1. @Happy Face - can you amend? Thanks

Hope he starts mitro. Dropping him after that Miss won't do much for his confidence.

Business as usual

wykikitoon

wykikitoon
  • Manager

• 12,263 posts

Just put us down to lose 2-1 when I meant to put us down to win 2-1. @Happy Face - can you amend? Thanks

Hope he starts mitro. Dropping him after that Miss won't do much for his confidence.

Cant you delete your vote?

Run when you can, Walk if you have to, Crawl if you must, Just never give up

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 23,597 posts
Oh aye. Never noticed that.

Business as usual

Lackie92

Lackie92
  • YTS Contract

• 191 posts

Don't want to tempt fate but our away form is pretty decent. I fancy us to avenge our home defeat and beat Wolves by one goal.

David Kelly

David Kelly
  • Manager

• 11,216 posts

I don't like that counter attacking is listed as a strength for them.  Suggests they will sit back which certainly doesn't play into our strengths.

Is Gayle going to be available?

goonies, on 12 May 2016 - 2:39 PM, said:

Might live in a shit town but when I'm sat in the Stadium of light next season I'll think of you all, you poor poor people. These forums are fuelled by the oxygen of attention and you've all been so obliging. Thankyou!

The Fish

The Fish
  • Pimms Drinking Sh!thouse

• 45,913 posts

W% when on Sky 40% (10 games)
W% when not on Sky 86% (18 games)

On TV; Fulham L, Brighton W, Derby W, Villa D, Leeds W, Forest L, Sheff Wed L, Blackburn L. Wigan W. QPR D.

I don't like that counter attacking is listed as a strength for them.  Suggests they will sit back which certainly doesn't play into our strengths.

Is Gayle going to be available?

If I were Paul Lambert I'd prepare for this game as he would an away day. Concede possession, look for opportunities on the counter, but be pragmatic first and foremost.

Read Gayle might be ready, but Atsu will definitely be available for selection. I personally wouldn't risk Gayle until he's definitely ready. Especially as we have 5 games in the last 3 weeks of February. This is when our depth needs to tell. The other teams have had a bad weekend/week, we need to kick on and take advantage of it.

rogerbarton

rogerbarton
  • On The Bench

• 1,008 posts

Think this will be a tough one. They seem to have been able to raise their game against the bigger teams all season. Knocked Liverpool's second XI out of the FA Cup too. 

We'll need to be patient, but a win by the odd goal here would be crucial going into some very difficult fixtures.

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 23,597 posts
We're shit when we're in sky aren't we? I noticed that

Business as usual

Rayvin

Rayvin
  • Club Captain

• 9,470 posts

I think we should be ok for this one. The points about counterattacking and Wolves sitting back do suggest we'll have some difficulty, but Rafa should be able to work past this.

Noelie

Noelie
  • First Team Regular

• 2,436 posts

News from sunny southern California for those who...............

The match will be shown on beIN TV Sports channel and online via beIN Sports Connect.

Take note LooneyToony. :surf:

LooneyToony

LooneyToony
  • First Team Squad

• 694 posts

News from sunny southern California for those who...............

The match will be shown on beIN TV Sports channel and online via beIN Sports Connect.

Take note LooneyToony. :surf:

Ta, Noelie.

Will you be doing your yoga before the game? :ok:

TheGingerQuiff

TheGingerQuiff
  • First Team Regular

• 3,100 posts

That's because our real opposition is the MSM

Alex

Alex
  • Total Tiki Twat

• 58,826 posts

What about the Magedia though?

Pardew is a good manager

Lackie92

Lackie92
  • YTS Contract

• 191 posts

https://www.nufc.co....for-the-wolves 

Possibility of Gayle being involved at some point as he's recovering well with this hamstring injury.

trooper

trooper
  • Number 9

• 4,111 posts
Gayle is "very close" for #nufc - but won't play vs #wwfc. Rafa doesn't want to risk forward at Molineux
"And the best day will come when someone buys it from him and runs it the way Newcastle should be run. The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that"- KEVIN KEEGAN

"Look son, this is the club who got taken to court by the legendary Kevin Keegan and proven guilty.

Look daughter, this is the man who disrespected the greatest goalscorer in our history.

Alex

Alex
  • Total Tiki Twat

• 58,826 posts

I've missed the odd game on TV too, our record is even worse when you filter it down to games on the TV I've watched.

Pardew is a good manager

Ayatollah Hermione

Ayatollah Hermione
  • Evil Twin

• 11,662 posts

Looking forward to the EXTREMELY LIKELY nature of us scoring from a direct freekick tomorrow.

No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?

trooper

trooper
  • Number 9

• 4,111 posts

Looking forward to the EXTREMELY LIKELY nature of us scoring from a direct freekick tomorrow.

Not looking forward to their corners or freekicks our defending against them have been awful recently.
"And the best day will come when someone buys it from him and runs it the way Newcastle should be run. The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that"- KEVIN KEEGAN

"Look son, this is the club who got taken to court by the legendary Kevin Keegan and proven guilty.

Look daughter, this is the man who disrespected the greatest goalscorer in our history.

Howmanheyman

Howmanheyman
  • Corner Graduate.

• 14,392 posts
I'm popping round a mates tomorrow to watch this. I can't remember ever winning a televised game when I've been round his lasses house. This is going back at least six years. Blame me for tomorrows defeat. :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users