Welcome to Toontastic

Welcome to Toontastic, like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Toontastic by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others as well as comment on articles.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and connect with other fans
  • Participate in the Toontastic Prediction League
  • Upload Images to the Gallery
  • Use the Calendar feeds
  • You can even use your Twitter or Facebook accounts to make the signup even less painless!

Create Your Account Now By Visiting The Links Above or Clicking Here

Photo

Birmingham City vs The Championship Table Toppers!!!

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

Poll: Birmingham vs Toooon!

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

How Many will NUFC score

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How many will NUFC concede?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

StoneColdStephenIreland

StoneColdStephenIreland
  • First Team Regular

• 3,100 posts

:nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

HOWAY!!

Let us willy wave to the title!

NUFC to Score
0 - ewerk
1 - Holden McGroin, Kevin Carr's Gloves, TheGingerQuiff, Anorthernsoul, barnabox, @yourservice
2 - StoneColdStephenIreland, Kitman, Rayvin, zico martin, The Fish, Dr Gloom, Happy Face, acrossthepond, Ant, ToonMarshy, David Kelly, rogerbarton, Lackie92, LooneyToony, Graing
3 - Howay, Tom, Andrew, strawb, tooner, MiddleAgeCool, wykikitoon
4+ - adios, OTF, ohhh_yeah, Dougle, scoobos

NUFC to Concede
0 - Howay, StoneColdStephenIreland, Kitman, Rayvin, zico martin, OTF, The Fish, Kevin Carr's Gloves, strawb, Happy Face, Ant, tooner, Anorthernsoul, David Kelly, rogerbarton, Lackie92, scoobos, wykikitoon, barnabox, LooneyToony
1 - adios, Tom, Andrew, Holden McGroin, Dr Gloom, acrossthepond, MiddleAgeCool, Dougle, Graing
2 - ohhh_yeah, ewerk, TheGingerQuiff, ToonMarshy, @yourservice
3 - 
4+ - 

Wipes his ass sitting down crew
Knows he's a bad poster crew
Tits or GTFO crew
Scared to get a haircut crew
Goes to fart but shits crew

Older brother constantly bullies me crew
Found out i dont have an older brother crew
Then who was bullying me crew

sammynb

sammynb
  • 10,612 posts

Fuck that thread title has disappointment written all over it.

QFT

Pure apathy is going to be the lasting legacy of Ashley's reign.

Andrew

Andrew
  • Commanding centre-back

• 16,718 posts

Excellent thread title. 3-1

StoneColdStephenIreland

StoneColdStephenIreland
  • First Team Regular

• 3,100 posts

Fuck that thread title has disappointment written all over it.

Take your wet bed sheets and get out. Embrace it, bask in our superiority.

Wipes his ass sitting down crew
Knows he's a bad poster crew
Tits or GTFO crew
Scared to get a haircut crew
Goes to fart but shits crew

Older brother constantly bullies me crew
Found out i dont have an older brother crew
Then who was bullying me crew

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 23,123 posts
Shit the bed - that thread title has jinx written all over it.

Still need a bed wetter emoticon

Business as usual

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 23,123 posts
Bollocks, I meant to put 2-1 to us but have accidentally done it the other way around. Can @Happy Face please take note?

Business as usual

The Fish

The Fish
  • Pimms Drinking Sh!thouse

• 45,548 posts

Bollocks, I meant to put 2-1 to us but have accidentally done it the other way around. Can @Happy Face please take note?

Just delete your vote Senor Pissypants.

TheGingerQuiff

TheGingerQuiff
  • First Team Regular

• 2,908 posts
Winners

Anorthernsoul

Anorthernsoul
  • Number 9

• 4,757 posts

If anyone spots Jack Colback over the couple of days can you break his legs please? It's the only way to stop the useless ginger cunt getting a start.

ToonMarshy

ToonMarshy
  • First Team Regular

• 1,865 posts

During our streak i voted 2-2 for every game (it was the vote i put on our first win of the season) - and stopped voting all together once we lost for fear of using up its luck.

Given as we need another streak i'm going to break the voting back out for a 2-2. 

If we lose you can blame me and i wont vote again 

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 23,123 posts

Just delete your vote Senor Pissypants.

Willy very much waving now

Business as usual

trooper

trooper
  • Number 9

• 4,039 posts
Bed floating down the street with that thread title we're doomed & will probably be relegated to the Northern Premier League now

Nah we'll win this 2-0

Edited by trooper, 16 March 2017 - 08:15 PM.

"And the best day will come when someone buys it from him and runs it the way Newcastle should be run. The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that"- KEVIN KEEGAN

"Look son, this is the club who got taken to court by the legendary Kevin Keegan and proven guilty.

Look daughter, this is the man who disrespected the greatest goalscorer in our history.

Lackie92

Lackie92
  • YTS Contract

• 187 posts

2-0 to us.

The Fish

The Fish
  • Pimms Drinking Sh!thouse

• 45,548 posts

C7HZONFWwAA4tet.jpg

Dr Gloom

Dr Gloom
  • Zany hoverboard king

• 23,123 posts

our weakness shoudls really be avoiding playing jack colback

Business as usual

Howay

Howay
  • Club Captain

• 9,392 posts

Aye Jack Colback should definitely be named as a weakness. Him and Anita would look crap on a Sunday league team let alone a Championship side, fucking cloggers.

trooper

trooper
  • Number 9

• 4,039 posts

our weakness shoudls really be avoiding playing jack colback

Poor Jack we all know the Jinger Twat will be starting tomorrow.
"And the best day will come when someone buys it from him and runs it the way Newcastle should be run. The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that"- KEVIN KEEGAN

"Look son, this is the club who got taken to court by the legendary Kevin Keegan and proven guilty.

Look daughter, this is the man who disrespected the greatest goalscorer in our history.

trooper

trooper
  • Number 9

• 4,039 posts
Key points from Rafa's presser

- Ciaran Clark is missing with a knee injury tomorrow but Paul Dummett is fit to play

- Rafa says last week’s Fulham defeat was a wake-up call after a run of good performances

- Benitez is keen to put things right and says the beauty of the Championship is the number of games available to do so

- Rafa is keen for his players to remain confident in the run-in but has warned them not to stray in to being over-confident

- He also believes Birmingham will represent a different challenge to the three previous times they have met this season, as they are looking for ‘different solutions

trooper

trooper
  • Number 9

• 4,039 posts
Hope we give them a good Bruming

Haydnator

Haydnator
  • On The Bench

• 1,351 posts

We'll win this by a 2 goal margin at least, I'm going to go for 1-3. Hope the players are well up for it, assuming they watched Huddersfield get tonked. Hopefully Colback dies during the game though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users