Welcome to Toontastic

Welcome to Toontastic, like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Toontastic by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others as well as comment on articles.
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and connect with other fans
  • Participate in the Toontastic Prediction League
  • Upload Images to the Gallery
  • Use the Calendar feeds
  • You can even use your Twitter or Facebook accounts to make the signup even less painless!

Create Your Account Now By Visiting The Links Above or Clicking Here

Photo

BWs v PNESt. James' Park Monday 24th April Kick-off 7.45pm

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

Poll: Predict the score

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Bed Wetters to score

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Bed Wetters to conceed

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How upset Noelie is going to get on a scale of 1 to 5 (being seething)

Vote Guests cannot vote

sammynb

sammynb
  • 10,629 posts

And it's live on Sky, ffs!

QFT

Pure apathy is going to be the lasting legacy of Ashley's reign.

wykikitoon

wykikitoon
  • Manager

• 12,263 posts

0-0

Run when you can, Walk if you have to, Crawl if you must, Just never give up

Andrew

Andrew
  • Commanding centre-back

• 16,854 posts

"Big winners" vs PNE? Bit confident aren't you?

3-0 to us.

The Fish

The Fish
  • Pimms Drinking Sh!thouse

• 45,913 posts

C9scIEgXcAAqPBT.jpg

David Kelly

David Kelly
  • Manager

• 11,216 posts

Promotion confirmed on Monday night.  I'm confident we'll shift into gear after Fulham beat Huddersfield on Saturday.

goonies, on 12 May 2016 - 2:39 PM, said:

Might live in a shit town but when I'm sat in the Stadium of light next season I'll think of you all, you poor poor people. These forums are fuelled by the oxygen of attention and you've all been so obliging. Thankyou!

sammynb

sammynb
  • 10,629 posts

"Big winners" vs PNE? Bit confident aren't you?

3-0 to us.

A clean sheet, you have to be fucking joking.

QFT

Pure apathy is going to be the lasting legacy of Ashley's reign.

Rayvin

Rayvin
  • Club Captain

• 9,470 posts

Let's hope he switches back to the team that played Leeds.

David Kelly

David Kelly
  • Manager

• 11,216 posts

Let's hope he switches back to the team that played Leeds.

Let's not panic and put Anita back in eh.

Might live in a shit town but when I'm sat in the Stadium of light next season I'll think of you all, you poor poor people. These forums are fuelled by the oxygen of attention and you've all been so obliging. Thankyou!

Rayvin

Rayvin
  • Club Captain

• 9,470 posts

:lol:

I admire your optimism on the Fulham result mind. Can see Huddersfield winning that myself...

David Kelly

David Kelly
  • Manager

• 11,216 posts

I admire your optimism on the Fulham result mind. Can see Huddersfield winning that myself...

Well of course they could, but in reality their form is worse than ours.  Anything can happen in this league but on recent form Fulham would be favourites for that.  And a draw would see us all but confirmed as promoted too as long as we win.

The Fish

The Fish

• 45,913 posts

If Huddersfield win, they'll be on 81pts, 4 points off 2nd and 8pts clear of 7th. So, no real change.

Should Fulham win, they'll be on 78pts, only 5pts clear of 7th maximum, with 6pts left to play for. 

Fulham will surely want to get points on the board as quickly as possible?

Rayvin

Rayvin
  • Club Captain

• 9,470 posts

Yes but if Huddersfield win and we lose, then they stand a chance of ratcheting up the pressure on us. I think both teams will be going for it equally.

The Fish

The Fish

• 45,913 posts

Yes but if Huddersfield win and we lose, then they stand a chance of ratcheting up the pressure on us. I think both teams will be going for it equally.

Fuck you Rayvin! You're not even in the top 10 at predicting shit, so pipe down til you are!

----> ;) <-----

Rayvin

Rayvin
  • Club Captain

• 9,470 posts

True, but only because I haven't sat down and devised a system that disproportionately benefits my score predictions ahead of everyone else's :D

Howay

Howay
  • Club Captain

• 9,821 posts

Promotion confirmed on Monday night. I'm confident we'll shift into gear after Fulham beat Huddersfield on Saturday.

Fingers crossed for this like, Fulham are a good side tbf and as you say Huddersfield have been just as poor after their winning streak as we've been recently (Leeds aside). Fulham getting into the play off spots was brilliant for us.

Howay

Howay
  • Club Captain

• 9,821 posts

Let's not panic and put Anita back in eh.

:lol: To be fair Yedlin had a total fucking nightmare against Ipswich.

Edited by Howay, 18 April 2017 - 12:59 PM.

The Fish

The Fish

• 45,913 posts

True, but only because I haven't sat down and devised a system that disproportionately benefits my score predictions ahead of everyone else's :D

It's Chez's system, blame him. 

Howmanheyman

Howmanheyman
  • Corner Graduate.

• 14,392 posts
We're due a win, home to Preston and a 4th without a victory? Nah. If a win doesn't secure promotion due to reading or Huddersfield both winning themselves, then hopefully Cardiff will seal it by us winning that too or the other two dropping points. I expect to see us play Barnsley already promoted, basically.

trooper

trooper
  • Number 9

• 4,111 posts
Its still in our hands to get promotion but what happened to all this "we'll piss this league" we should have been promoted as champions by now, whats gone wrong ? Its all turned to shit since the closing of the January window & the QPR game. Rafa's body language changed in the QPR game he was much more animated you can see over the last few games as well. He wahts to say something but he's holding his tongue. I'd imagine he'd say " if only they'd let me strengthen in January"
"And the best day will come when someone buys it from him and runs it the way Newcastle should be run. The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley. I promise you that"- KEVIN KEEGAN

"Look son, this is the club who got taken to court by the legendary Kevin Keegan and proven guilty.

Look daughter, this is the man who disrespected the greatest goalscorer in our history.

The Fish

The Fish

• 45,913 posts

Its still in our hands to get promotion but what happened to all this "we'll piss this league" we should have been promoted as champions by now, whats gone wrong ? Its all turned to shit since the closing of the January window & the QPR game. Rafa's body language changed in the QPR game he was much more animated you can see over the last few games as well. He wahts to say something but he's holding his tongue. I'd imagine he'd say " if only they'd let me strengthen in January"

I think we're going through this shit now because of the idiots who thought that.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)