Welcome to Toontastic

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ayatollah Hermione

Other Games 17/18

345 posts in this topic

Might as well start this since Everton have their first Europa League game tonight and after spending a billion quid, they've still got a line-up that looks no demonstrably better than last season's with Lukaku away. That hasn't stopped the unbiased panel of Leon Osman and Kevin Campbell convincing themselves that they're a club on the up simply because they've chucked money about. Got a feeling Everton might be a right laugh this season.

5 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

This atrocity will be seen on the 31st of March.

RVfFcfV.jpg

That was 4 months ago.

Willian booked for a dive in the first half. However if the ref bought it and he got a penalty he'd have been looking at a 2 game ban. Bit odd

McMannaman on Morata's penalty. "He's done well Petr Cech.... oh...he hasn't saved it, it's an awful penalty he;'s put it way way way way way wide."

It clipped the post.

51 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Willian booked for a dive in the first half. However if the ref bought it and he got a penalty he'd have been looking at a 2 game ban. Bit odd

it wasn't a dive anyway, defenders knee clipped his leg, and no bans carry in this

3 minutes ago, Ant said:

it wasn't a dive anyway, defenders knee clipped his leg, and no bans carry in this

Aye but I know but the point is still valid, dive and get caught yellow card, if the ref is shit and buys it then you get a 2 game ban. 

29 minutes ago, LooneyToony said:

What on earth is The Caribou Cup? :rolleyes:

I believe it started as the Manitoba cup and will be the Delphi Cup soon.

12 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

I believe it started as the Manitoba cup and will be the Delphi Cup soon.

:lol: an incredibly niche reference there 

59 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: an incredibly niche reference there 

I knew someone would get it though. Thought it would be HF or Meenzer. I was trying to crowbar song titles instead but couldn't make it work. 

Sky are going to be insufferable, banging on about the best league in the world.