Welcome to Toontastic

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

wbourne3

Matchday Experience Survey

Hi all,

I'm doing a study on certain aspects of the match day experience at EFL & PL clubs, and would much appreciate it if any of you could take 3-4 minutes to complete the following survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/YO0iXNl4G2SQ6u9I3

Any other comments you'd like to add please email footballleaguesurvey@gmail.com

Many thanks

1 hour ago, Alex said:

What's the survey for, may I ask?

he'll not be back (well highly unlikely) he's basically pasted this on every forum under the sun

What course are these lads studying? Seems to be one of these around this time every season.

1 hour ago, Ant said:

he'll not be back (well highly unlikely) he's basically pasted this on every forum under the sun

Aye, I googled him and noted he'd posted it all over the shop. Don't mind so much if it's a uni project but cba if I don't even know what it's for.