Welcome to Toontastic

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LooneyToony

Newcastle vs West Ham

Goals Newcastle Score   25 members have voted

1. 1. Goals Newcastle Score

2. 2. Goals West Ham score

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
146 posts in this topic

Newcastle vs West Ham

10 am EST  7 am PST  :D

I believe Arnautavic is out for them. Lejuene is probably still out for us.  Mr. Clean serves his last game suspended.  

I disagree with those that say we have to open it up and and stop being so negative.  We don't have the players to purposely play negative, it just looks that way.  Keep it tight and compact defensively and take advantage of any chances we get.   1-0

Edited by LooneyToony

Just the 4 Spaniards starting! Ritchie has been shite on the wing, time to move him inside and play Aarons. I don't get the persistence with Ayoze 

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

#7 40 mins to kick off. Great to see apathy hasn't already set in, or as anything....  

And 3 of those are the starting lineup. :jesuswept: 

Edited by adios
*team news

If the situation wasn't depressing enough, I fear John Anderson may drive a few of us to suicide.

32 minutes ago, adios said:

That's Joselu up top btw. :lol:  

I did think for a few seconds that I'd missed us signing a new striker.

Nah, the signing so underwhelming we don't even remember it comes next Thursday night.

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Nice touch by Joselu to Perez who has the touch of a sex offender 

He wishes. Johnson was a canny player on his day

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Nice touch by Joselu to Perez who has the touch of a sex offender 

Aye Perez is getting really frustrating, it's like he wants to make the touch look elegant by bringing it down on his toe rather than just making sure he controls it. I still think that's the position we need to improve above all else. 

These commentators haven't even seen that he was pissing with blood because Merino's studs caught him. They think he's down because he overstretched

:lol:

Perez trying daft flicks and getting in others way is tedious. Crying out for a proper player in that role tbh, we're getting to the area but the final ball is severely lacking. 

Get in there!!

nice ball through by Merino, Atsu good thinking and then Joselu done well to hold off the challenge and divert it in.