Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I've started downloading The League.

It's a comedy based on an American Football Fantasy League and its members.

I know fuck all about American Football, but it's supposed to be canny.

Dexter and The Shield are awesome if you have never seen them. Get the boxsets and spend the next 3 months watching a couple of episodes a night

I was going to watch Dexter until you decided to post up a massive fucking plot spoiler.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's that time of the year again, the fall schedule has started for all of the US shows

So far I've watched:

Homeland - Cracking first episode, hope the rest of the series can live up to it

Unforgettable - Alright but essentially a rip off of The Mentalist/Lie to Me

Just about to watch The Ringer so Ill let you know what thats like

I've watched the first 1.5 episodes of Treme, undecided whether to continue with it.

I never got past the first episode.

I've been watching the American Office, and it's absolute quality. Just starting season 4.

It's class but the last couple seasons are getting progressively worse, hopefully it picks up again.

Jim and Dwight are quality.

Yeah that's pretty much what I've heard. Getting more and more ridiculous. Maybe Carell leaving will freshen things up a bit.

Havent been able to catch the last season or so just the odd episode of it, but Dwight is still comedy genius in it.

I've watched the first 1.5 episodes of Treme, undecided whether to continue with it.

I've been watching the American Office, and it's absolute quality. Just starting season 4.

It's class but the last couple seasons are getting progressively worse, hopefully it picks up again.

Yeah that's pretty much what I've heard. Getting more and more ridiculous. Maybe Carell leaving will freshen things up a bit.

Havent been able to catch the last season or so just the odd episode of it, but Dwight is still comedy genius in it.

Dwight and the Nard-Dog have been immense so far in season 5, which is where I'm up to.

I only watched the one episode, and I'd read that it was a bit hit and miss. I just decided there was too much other stuff to get through to bother with it. Jazz is just a fucking noise to me too, so the music was never gonna keep me watching.

I'm 8 episodes into series 2 and I love it, the missus hates it but she's also not a jazz fan.

If you realise it's about New, sorry Noo Aaaaweleans music, jazz/bounce/swing/blues, then it's very enjoyable.

If you're looking for The Wire series 8, then you're in trouble.

Dwight and the Nard-Dog have been immense so far in season 5, which is where I'm up to.

I need to get back watching it, used to watch it on Comedy Central but it keeps buggering off from its usual times. It never fails to bring the cringey laughs

The last 10 minutes of the latest episode Breaking Bad was ridiculous good - I've got no idea where the last two episodes might go, never mind the next series

Having to wait a week between episodes is a killer

Last two eps have been brilliant. Laughed my tits off at the Beneke scene. And Walt in the end scene was class.

Did anyone watch the series Fringe? A few years old now. The first couple of episodes are shite but once out the way it's quite entertaining/silly - it's similar to X-files. One highlight is the mad professor who's a psychedelics fiend. Every 10 minutes he's coming out with something like, 'hmm, well they're not the drugs I'd like to be taking but they'll do.'

In order to solve cases the fit leading lass keeps stripping into a bikini and getting into a sensory deprivation tank whilst the loopy professor loads her up with LSD. Bonkers.

Edited by trophyshy