All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bruce Manager of NUFC

' It was never going to work due to my sunlun connection'.
  3. Today
  4. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Are our injuries ' injuries' or injuries? I hope to fuck they are injuries and not ' injuries' because if they are ' injuries' after two games we are well and truly fucked.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Recommend me something to watch!

Don’t know what you’re on about. Anyway, heres a nice song…
  7. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

With Gayle still injured & if Joe Linton's injury is bad. NUFC could line up with Muto as the only recognised striker next Sunday against Spurs live on Sky.
  8. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Story checks out As does this one
  9. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Well I won't criticize you dear boy as I'm sure you're well acquainted with shite in all its forms.
  10. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Before Ashley came along NUFC were one of the "big clubs"
  11. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Totally the same Strawb. It's more or less killed the game for me. I imagine we're just ahead of the curve though, surely plenty of other teams will eventually end up in the same place. Happy to be cannon fodder for the "big" clubs.
  12. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

I said it years ago on here I think, that the anger and that by fans is really inconsequential. It comes and goes after good/bad runs. The big problem is apathy, that’s where I am and have been for years (with a brief window of supporting Rafa) and I won’t be the only one. Its sad because not only do I not give a fuck what happens to Newcastle United anymore I’m getting bored of football generally because what we used to support isn’t a football club anymore so what’s the point? At at least the memes will be good this year.
  13. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

It's not our team anymore its Ashley's it's called Sports Direct United they have a real Jawdee Manager though.
  14. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

The only good thing we can do for this club is stop supporting it until Ashley goes. Some disagree, but that's where i am now. If we continue it's just an endorsement of his regime. Best case scenario for us is we go down and stay down. I'd even take League One if it just got rid of that absolute parasite. We won't go anywhere under Ashley, so whatever painful ego death we have to endure to get rid of him is worth it in my book.
  15. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

You calling our lass fat?
  16. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

That's quite sad to see what a great club like Newcastle has become then. I feel for you Believe me. Getting dicked 7-1 to Colchester and going to league 1 hurt. But you stick with your team Hang in there
  17. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

You’re telling bitter middle aged bastards to suck eggs. Good luck for the season. Just understand Newcastle are an advertising hoarding for sports shops not a football club so trying to talk football is a bit fuckin pointless
  18. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Haha! I also used to work for Delia's canary catering whilst doing my a levels. In the Gunn club. I'm a canary. I came in peace to wish you well and you accuse me of trolling? Sod off. Goodnight sir
  19. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Yeah whatever Eddie Murphy
  20. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

Well I was born in the Norfolk and Norwich hospital lived there for 21 years and now live in Folkestone and watched the match in Hythe. Get the fuck outta here
  21. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

2/1 on your IP address being wearside....
  22. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

We are two games in. Problem is from an outsider's perspective the rot has set in at st James park. A real shame. It transpires to the pitch I'm not here to gloat. I think you will find most of us Canaries have a soft spot for Newcastle. I watched the game with a magpie mate who said we deserved the win. Keep your chins up. You could always be a mackem in league one with Ipswich. Cunts Best of luck for the rest of the season and see you next year. Always a great day out up there Much love
  23. Andy Carroll....Local Hero! O̶r̶ ̶J̶u̶d̶a̶s̶?

Triple rattled.
  24. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Not answering then?
  25. Recommend me something to watch!

Here, I reckon Fist working on the lines and Ant playing football get far more mentions than me!
  26. Delia's Dick Suckers V Bruce's Barmy Brigade

The saddest thing is he’ll have seen the stat quoted somewhere or had it fed to him that our last PL away win v them was the 2-1 in the early 90s and the ‘We’ is meant to be NUFC
  27. Bruce Manager of NUFC

I was right though wasn't I
  1. Load more activity

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff