All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Transfer gossip 2019/20

Matty.
  3. Transfer gossip 2019/20

Assuming we don’t sell Longstaff
  4. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Yes they’re saying we should have been after a decent manager instead of Bruce
  5. Yesterday
  6. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Sheffield Wednesday have reported Newcastle United to the Premier League over its conduct regarding the appointment of Bruce
  7. Transfer gossip 2019/20

Almiron, Saint-Maximin and Joelinton is a pretty interesting seeming front line if they can gel and hit the ground running. Lots of pace there.
  8. Transfer gossip 2019/20

I see we've been linked with Saint-Maximin. He's got a bit of Ben Arfa about him, in both the skills and being a knob sense. Him and Almiron in the team with, Longstaff and Shelvey playing balls behind them would be pretty exciting tbf
  9. Politics

Very true.
  10. Generic small time football blather thread 2017/18

So he’s ok but can’t register for anyone else
  11. You can be registered for a maximum of three clubs between 1st July and the 30th June and can only play in official matches for two clubs in that period.
  12. Beastie Boys Co-Founder Adam Yauch

My in-laws bought the hardback for me for Christmas....might have to get the kindle version to read it though
  13. Preston Away

I'll take that as a compliment then, as some away fans don't like Deepdale
  14. Beastie Boys Co-Founder Adam Yauch

4/5 of my way through their book, so fucking good. will check out those remixes for sure, also check out "caught in the middle of a threeway" it mixes all the songs that they sampled on Paul's Boutique.
  15. Politics

This is where Johnson’s plan to pack his cabinet full of cronies falls down. His opponents are free to attack him from the sidelines.
  16. Politics

You don’t have to form a coalition. An alliance to stand down candidates in certain seats can work and a confidence and supply deal can be agreed afterwards.
  17. Politics

That Swinson says she'll do everything she can to stop brexit but wont form a coalition with Labour or the SNP. How will that work then?
  18. Politics

Another bellend leaves. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49069880?fbclid=IwAR0VLCFpFbQi-iJ5LV2tP3voJJdmmIQyyIOCOTG732Ug67MZ0o96cMQmosk
  19. @celticrumours Oh aye. Big Mike "won't do waking away". Glorious.

20. Preston Away

Preston is a proper shithole. Like the UK version of Chernobyl.
  21. Politics

Jo Swinson new leader of the Lib Dem’s. Would.
  22. Preston Away

I shall not be attending
  23. Preston Away

PNE fan here in peace! Just to let you know that since your last visit to Deepdale a couple of years back, the old away fans pub (The Sumners) has now closed and is at present a building site. However just passed the Fulwood Army Barracks (on the right) - which was opposite where The Sumners pub was, is the new Away Fans Pub - the White Hart. The full address is 230 Watling Street Road, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 8AD. The pub has a large car park, plus there is lots of off street parking around the pub. It has Sky/BT Sports, and a good range of beers, at very reasonable prices. There is plenty of room and tables outside to front of the pub, which is good if its a sunny day. The pub does not do food, but there is a great fish and chip shop right next door, plus a Chinese take away and Spa shop - in the same block. The pub is about a 10 to 12 minute walk from the away end (Bill Shankley Kop End) - which holds just under 5,600 now. How many fans are you expecting to bring on Saturday? The White Hart has its own Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/TheWhiteHartPubFulwood/ - We look forward to seeing the Toon Army back in Preston!
  24. Politics

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-49072464 Remember back when this would’ve got a lot of attention?
  25. This is the news!

Seagulls ate my Gizmo! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-49070562 @Renton
  1. Load more activity

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff