Jump to content

Wally McFool

Members
  • Content count

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Wally McFool

  • Rank
    Having Trials
  1. The Club is for sale

    Think this announcement is nowt but a cynical ploy by the club designed to take the heat off P45due. Its what these c* nts do.
  2. Mathieu Debuchy

    Massive lessons being learnt my arse! When will some of you wake up.
  3. Who do you as a Toon see as rivals and friends?

    I know a few lads with a soft spot for Plymouth because of the promotion night. Boro can fuck right off. Straw clutching, desperate for rivals no mark cunts. They should go and beg Hartlepool to be their rivals seeing as Darlo have gone. Thing is, I bet the monkey hangers consider Carlisle as rivals more than the smogs. Sunderland aside, I have a particular dislike of Rangers, Celtic and Stoke
  4. Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

    Oh I dunno, it seems Fatman and Robin is already off to a flying start. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/08/16/wayne-rooney-and-robin-van-persie-fatman-robin_n_1787521.html?utm_hp_ref=uk
  5. NUFC Pictures - from days of old.

    In the interest of nostalgia I've posted these 2 video clips from very memorable FA Cup games in the 70's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8ztwRotVwE
  6. The French Connection

    Read somewhere that Ashley recently opened his first Sports Direct store in Paris. Nuff said really!
  7. Thesports editor would be one Bill Bradshaw who is a mackem, then! it explains a lot doesnt it!
  8. Keegan's got £2m

    and here it is. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle6858679.ece
  9. How many on here are old enough to have supported.

    Beat Liverpool 4-1 1973 - 1974 when Jinky Jim was at his best Semi against Burnley 1974 - we played shit in the first half then did them on the break WBA away FA Cup same year - over 20,000 Mags at the Hawthorns Bolton 1976 FA Cup 3-3
  10. Well, well, well, another victory against a mediocre..

    ps please tell me your reasons why not ? Howzabouts, squad too small, still a chronic lack of pace and creativity throughout the team, not forgetting that Ashley still presently owns the club and will continue assett stripping. If the situation regarding the sale changes and the club changes hands and we actually buy some new players, we may go up but I doubt that we will storm it.
  11. Paper thin squad

    They didnt fall for this did they? http://www.slbenfica.pt/Informacao/Futebol...=Shola%20Ameobi http://www.slbenfica.pt/Informacao/Futebol...haso%20NUFC.com It seems Benfica are purchasing NUFC.com now
  12. Administration

    The missing piece of the jigsaw?? As Ashley would be the major creditor, administration would seem an odd move financially. But Ashley could probably take his losses at Newcastle, which would be close to £250m, and set them against profit at his other companies, such as Sports Direct. Ashley’s tax liability would then be reduced and his loss not so great Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...0#ixzz0MVHJ6NSx This thing about offsetting losses is likely to be a load of rubbish btw. He only owns 57 per cent of Sports Direct iirc, so he would be benefitting the other 43% SD shareholders and getting nothing from them in return. Also iirc there are all sorts of restrictions around offsetting losses between companies (which I won't bore you with) and you need to have a common corporate shareholder between SJH and SD to do it. Anyway only a complete madman would think making losses in one company to get a reduction in the tax bill of another was a good thing. Hang on a minute..... The Profitable Group have now ended their interest in buying Newcastle. Its looking like either Freddie or Administration now!
  13. Time for fans to stop moaning

    At the end of the day, Patrick Barclay called nearly 20,000 young children nitwits. He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself, the silly old cunt .
  14. SMB Wind up http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...6777&page=2

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×