Craig Moore

FalkirkMag

Just wanted your opinion on Craig Moore, as an avid Rangers fan and Newcastle supporter for almost 30 years I was wondering how the aforementioned player is doing in a black and white shirt, and have the fans taken to him.

Moore at one point was our club captain, and had a few really good years with The Rangers, but then seemed to fall by the wayside in his last two years with us, has his form been any better with the toon?.

I just hope he sticks by his promise to piss off back to Oz in the summer. The fact that he's one of our two best centre-halves is tragic.

Do you think we will get a replacement? ;)

Steve Howey, of course.

Any truth to the rumor that it was actually Craig's fist that Dyer ran into on the training ground?

Sounds credible as Moore is as mobile as a pole...

Yeah he was never the quickest with The Rangers either, infact he always was as slow as a week in the jail ;), well that's Moore and Boumsong we've given the toon, how about taking a pick of our other centre halves i'e Julien Rodriguez.

Any truth to the rumor that it was actually Craig's fist that Dyer ran into on the training ground?

Sounds credible as Moore is as mobile as a pole...

Yeah he was never the quickest with The Rangers either, infact he always was as slow as a week in the jail ;), well that's Moore and Boumsong we've given the toon, how about taking a pick of our other centre halves i'e Julien Rodriguez.

Unless he's shit and overpriced we aren't interested! :lol:

I quite like Craig Moore (which isn't easy for an Aberdeen fan to say!) as his performances this season at times have held the defence together in times where it's been appaling.

He's painfully slow though. His positioning is still very good, but those times that it's slack he's aswell just giving up as even Shola with his dodgy hip would outrun Moore.

I just hope he sticks by his promise to piss off back to Oz in the summer. The fact that he's one of our two best centre-halves is tragic.

Ramage and taylor are our best two CB's imo Moore is third. Shambles should be behind huntingdon (whom i have never seen play) as he can't possibly be any worse.

Moore is decent enough just a bit slow really. he'll go in the summer and we need a RB a CB (shambles and moore to go) and a 'Big Man' striker.