Van Persie

adios

Definite booking, not sure if it's a straight red. Cheating little twat though - especially the "What was that for? :lol: " look on his face when the ref booked him.

Professional foul, which if missed, would have led to a goal. Cheating = straight red, or it should...or maybe a kick in the face.

I haven't seen it so don't know, but i'll take a wild stab in the dark and assume that the fact he plays for arsenal means the ref will ignore such things as "the rules" and what decision he's supposed to give and just applied the arse-kissing the top 3 rules that prem refs prefer to use.

Liverpool were wank again, lucky to scrape 4th this season, but lucky for them there really isn't another club to challenge them... Spurs maybe, hope not though.

Gerrard just doesn't look himself... maybe all the stuff with his wife are true...

Liverpool were wank again, lucky to scrape 4th this season, but lucky for them there really isn't another club to challenge them... Spurs maybe, hope not though.

Gerrard just doesn't look himself... maybe all the stuff with his wife are true...

Spurs were played off the park today. :lol:

And surprisingly, Jenas was shite. Matey next to me asked why I kept yelling "GOLDFISH" at him. ;)

I haven't seen it so don't know, but i'll take a wild stab in the dark and assume that the fact he plays for arsenal means the ref will ignore such things as "the rules" and what decision he's supposed to give and just applied the arse-kissing the top 3 rules that prem refs prefer to use.

Punched the ball over Reina then tapped the ball into the empty net. By the way he Pardew-Wenger "incident" is being investigated (fuck knows why) so Arsenal are not above the rules, although I don't think Wenger broke any.