Arseholes.

catmag

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presume this is the original story you heard on the radio Cath?

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/chronic...-name_page.html

What is it with some people?

That's the one. Bloke charged..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/6141700.stm

Thanks for all the good wishes btw. Little bro is fine but sore. He can't go to work this week as he's got an open eye wound and he works in a hospital, so he can't earn any money. After a long chat it may well be that he does take it further as a few things have come to light that will help his cause.

Thanks for all the good wishes btw. Little bro is fine but sore. He can't go to work this week as he's got an open eye wound and he works in a hospital, so he can't earn any money. After a long chat it may well be that he does take it further as a few things have come to light that will help his cause.

Good stuff Cath. ;)

I know you won't anyways :D but do give him all my best. <_<

Good stuff Cath. ;)

I know you won't anyways :D but do give him all my best. <_<

I shall ring him later and inform him that random people off the internet are sending kisses! :yes

Seriously though, thanks folks. He sent me a pic of his injuries last night and now I seriously would like 5 minutes in a room with the dick that dared to lay a finger on him <_<

Good for him, glad he's ok.

• 2 months later...

Bumped so I can add an update.

The scumbag who smacked my little bro is up in court on Thursday to submit a plea on charges of assault and ABH regarding this incident. Fingers crossed that he'll get what he deserves and that justice is done without dad and bro having to go through too much more.

The scumbag who smacked my little bro is up in court on Thursday to submit a plea on charges of assault and ABH regarding this incident. Fingers crossed that he'll get what he deserves and that justice is done without dad and bro having to go through too much more.

Fingers crossed for you and your bro on Thursday. I hope he gets what he deserves and doesnt cause any bother for you and your family after the case is done and dusted. Let us know how it all goes ;)

Hope theyre spared that, pet.

I just wonder though because if (as you told me) he admitted it at the police station then he would normally have been offered a police caution (if he'd no record of doing it before). The fact it's gone to court suggests he might be disputing it. ;)

I just wonder though because if (as you told me) he admitted it at the police station then he would normally have been offered a police caution (if he'd no record of doing it before). The fact it's gone to court suggests he might be disputing it. :razz:

Did I say he'd admitted it at the police station? ;) I honestly don't remember telling you that, and I'm not even sure that's the case. I know that my bro eventually agreed to press charges, the police arrested the bloke later that week and then things went very quiet until PJ got a letter a few days ago saying he's be up in court on the 15th to enter a plea.

So what's likely to happen now, Sam? If he pleads guilty will they just deal with it there and then or will it take a while? Obviously if he pleads not guilty then it goes to trial..

I just wonder though because if (as you told me) he admitted it at the police station then he would normally have been offered a police caution (if he'd no record of doing it before). The fact it's gone to court suggests he might be disputing it. :razz:

Did I say he'd admitted it at the police station? ;) I honestly don't remember telling you that, and I'm not even sure that's the case. I know that my bro eventually agreed to press charges, the police arrested the bloke later that week and then things went very quiet until PJ got a letter a few days ago saying he's be up in court on the 15th to enter a plea.

So what's likely to happen now, Sam? If he pleads guilty will they just deal with it there and then or will it take a while? Obviously if he pleads not guilty then it goes to trial..

Yeah thats what you said iirc.

Theres probably two possible explanations Cath:

1. he disputed it in which case there'll be a trial-that wouldnt happen this Thursday though.

2. he admitted it but because he'd done stuff previously or because it was considered too serious (the injuries) he was deemed ineligible for caution and hence was charged up anyway. In which case the first hearing will just be a plea of guilty. The sentencing may be deferred though for a further hearing.

Obviously I hope it's the second scenario :razz:

Edited by manc-mag

This happened at Chev's didn't it Cath? It's went way down hill since that new bint took over. She's in with all the druggies hence the reason no one is ever barred and they get away with doing stuff like this.

Hope he gets what's coming to him. A few of my mates have been clipped in there recently by pricks who think they own the place.