Player of the Season, Bolton (a)

Greg

Same as usual, this one is going to be hard, no one really did anything!

1. Parker - some decent tackles and closing down in midfield.

2. Taylor - not amazing, but decent enough

3. Ameobi - battled hard even though he simply aint good enough for this level and had no service at all.

3. Ameobi - battled hard even though he simply aint good enough for this level and had no service at all.

18623[/snapback]

Ameobi=Toilet

Parker=fly

Emre=stylish

Boumsong=solid

18623[/snapback]

You're joking right? :lol:

:lol: Parker - battled throughout and put in some great tackles. Often collected the ball from defenders only to turn and find absolutely no movement from his teammates in front of him and therefore no outlet. Never shirked though and held onto the ball if there were no options which couldn't be said of his fellow midfielders who treated the ball like a hot potato.

;) Taylor - Some crunching tackles and timely interceptions. Picked up a booking but is always likely to. Take away his aggression and you take away the solid defender that he's turning into. Remember that Tony Adams picked up a fair few bookings in his time.

:blink: Bowyer - I did put Boumsong first but on reflection I think Bowyer probably just shaded it for 3rd spot. He put in a lot of effort and but for a goal line clearance would have had our 1st league goal of the season. Did give the ball away a bit too often though which needs to be improved upon.

Edited by Geordiesned

18623[/snapback]

Ameobi=Toilet

Parker=fly

Emre=stylish

Boumsong=solid

18625[/snapback]

:lol:

18623[/snapback]

Ameobi=Toilet

Parker=fly

Emre=stylish

Boumsong=solid

18625[/snapback]

:lol:

18635[/snapback]

He must wear Armani. :lol:

18623[/snapback]

Ameobi=Toilet

Parker=fly

Emre=stylish

Boumsong=solid

18625[/snapback]

Was he in the stands like?

18623[/snapback]

Ameobi=Toilet

Parker=fly

Emre=stylish

Boumsong=solid

18625[/snapback]

Was he in the stands like?

18641[/snapback]

Oops.....My bad.

Bolton....doh!

Taxi for Asprilla (and his columbian foreskin)

Given 5 - I felt he could have done better against Diouf's goal.

Baba 5 - a huge improvement over his Wham performance when he was a 2.

Taylor 6 - a red card waiting to happen, but he does put the effort in.

Boooooom 6 - he was ocassionally out of position, but did well

Carr 3 - not good enough. Blames everyone but himself. Has same first touch as Ameobi

Bowyer 7 - put in the effort and looked like the only one on the pitch that might actually do something (no idea why he was subbed)

Faye 5.5 - did what was asked broke things up a bit, seems unable to pass the ball though, kinda important for a professional footballer

JJ 5 - has his worst game so far, he will get worse because his confidence is now in free fall. I fully expect a 3 or 2 performance out of him next week.

Parker 6 - he can tackle and puts in effort. He is asked to be something he is not at that is be an attacking midfielder... only Souness would try to do that with this player.

Shola 3 - He tries and he fails just as badly as Carr. He just can't do a job for us. His first touch, his vision and awareness all piss poor.

Shearer 3 - I would bench him , but we seem to have misplaced Kluivert and Bellers... oh right, now I remember.

Subs:

Clark 5 - he tries really hard and considering he has been given little or no instruction he probably deservs a medal. Was he supposed to do what Faye was doing? Was he supposed to have some kind of attacking plan?

Milner 4 - Also given no instruction and for whatever reason has declined and seemd a bit helpless.

1. Bowyer

2. Parker

3. Taylor

That would be three triers who are always on the verge of getting sent off then.

We're f*cked.

Given 5 - I felt he could have done better against Diouf's goal.

Baba 5 - a huge improvement over his Wham performance when he was a 2.

Taylor 6 - a red card waiting to happen, but he does put the effort in.

Boooooom 6 - he was ocassionally out of position, but did well

Carr 3 - not good enough. Blames everyone but himself. Has same first touch as Ameobi

Bowyer 7 - put in the effort and looked like the only one on the pitch that might actually do something (no idea why he was subbed)

Faye 5.5 - did what was asked broke things up a bit, seems unable to pass the ball though, kinda important for a professional footballer

JJ 5 - has his worst game so far, he will get worse because his confidence is now in free fall. I fully expect a 3 or 2 performance out of him next week.

Parker 6 - he can tackle and puts in effort. He is asked to be something he is not at that is be an attacking midfielder... only Souness would try to do that with this player.

Shola 3 - He tries and he fails just as badly as Carr. He just can't do a job for us. His first touch, his vision and awareness all piss poor.

Shearer 3 - I would bench him , but we seem to have misplaced Kluivert and Bellers... oh right, now I remember.

Subs:

Clark 5 - he tries really hard and considering he has been given little or no instruction he probably deservs a medal. Was he supposed to do what Faye was doing? Was he supposed to have some kind of attacking plan?

Milner 4 - Also given no instruction and for whatever reason has declined and seemd a bit helpless.

1. Bowyer

2. Parker

3. Taylor

That would be three triers who are always on the verge of getting sent off then.

We're f*cked.

18684[/snapback]

I think Carr is absolutely shite

18684[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more with that.

I couldnt believe it when he was subbed.