Emre

Enyouefsee

With Report suggesting that bayern are set to offer 14 million Euros for the Services of Emre, would you let him go ? I'd snatch their hands of for that sort of money, but i think the deal will be largely dependant on Man United purchasing Hargreaves.

No.

It would fund a panic buy.

TBH anyones better than that little fat turk muslim we have.

;)

I've already stated quite a few times why that's a silly comment to make about his ability.

Edited by TheInspiration

No.

It would fund a panic buy.

TBH anyones better than that little fat turk muslim we have.

This is the icing on the Hitzfeld comment. You're a complete arse.

Emre and Parker can't play together, that's a fact.

It's not Emre's fault the stupid manager thinks he's a holding midfielder. He was more attacking in the second-half on Saturday, and played well, linking up with Dyer well too. I accept his corners are pish, but at best he is a quality player tbh.

It's not Emre's fault the stupid manager thinks he's a holding midfielder. He was more attacking in the second-half on Saturday, and played well, linking up with Dyer well too. I accept his corners are pish, but at best he is a quality player tbh.

If the dog hadn't taken a shit, it would have caught the rabbit.

How often was Emre at his best in a Newcastle shirt?

If the dog hadn't taken a shit, it would have caught the rabbit.

How often was Emre at his best in a Newcastle shirt?

He's inconsistent I know, but he'd do far better when used correctly. He's a playmaker, and is way too deep - seems very restricted. When he allows himself to burst forward, he does well, so if he played permanently with a holding midfielder we'd see his ability more often.

I reckon itl fund buy GEORDIE BOY LOCAL LAD,BLOWKE NEXT DOOR,LEE ''GEORDIE NATION'' CLARK like....

£5m to get him off the coaching bench,

out of interest what exactly does he even do?

Him and terry mac are a fucking joke

I reckon itl fund buy GEORDIE BOY LOCAL LAD,BLOWKE NEXT DOOR,LEE ''GEORDIE NATION'' CLARK like....

£5m to get him off the coaching bench,

out of interest what exactly does he even do?

Him and terry mac are a fucking joke

Runs to an from the bookies for Terry Mac

As has been said i would snap their hands off for that price.

Would you want to push N'Zogbia into the middle and allow him to run at players or what instead of getting a replacement player. Spent the money elsewhere eg defenders?

I actually like Emre, but id let him go for that amount. I think we are covered enough in the centre with Dyer, Zog, Parker & Butt. I would maybe like to see Butt replaced as I think he is avg at best. Parker is worth keeping baring in mind also the new uefa ruling on homegrown talent.

As for him being Turkish, not sure why that is at all relevant?

The funds we could get may go towards monies (mis)spent on a forward / centre half / left back / right back ....

I quite like Emre as well tbh but if we can get a profit that would be good no need for the muslim comment enyouefsee

TBH i would prefer it if you would refrain commenting on any many posts Tobais, everything you say is either a lie or a demonstartion of your incpomptent footballing knowledge.