chat up lines

allseeingeye

In my experience i find woman are put off men who come out with cheesy chat up lines. and if theyre too smooth they kinda make me wanna vomit into the nearest bucket  :lol:

18790[/snapback]

Quite true imo.

Wanna meet me behind the bike sheds later? :lol:

In my experience i find woman are put off men who come out with cheesy chat up lines. and if theyre too smooth they kinda make me wanna vomit into the nearest bucket  :lol:

18790[/snapback]

Quite true imo.

Wanna meet me behind the bike sheds later? :blink:

18793[/snapback]

Ohh Mr Hips, you have such a way with you :lol:

18790[/snapback]

Quite true imo.

Wanna meet me behind the bike sheds later? ;)

18793[/snapback]

Ohh Mr Hips, you have such a way with you :blink:

18798[/snapback]

Aye, pet! An to really spoil ye, I'll bring a box of Milk Tray anarl! :lol:

Catch you later.

18790[/snapback]

Quite true imo.

Wanna meet me behind the bike sheds later? :icon_lol:

18793[/snapback]

Ohh Mr Hips, you have such a way with you :blink:

18798[/snapback]

Aye, pet! An to really spoil ye, I'll bring a box of Milk Tray anarl! :lol:

Catch you later.

18803[/snapback]

God, it must be my birthday come early ;)

Sweet dreams snakey :icon_lol:

"What are your plans for sex tonight ?"

In my case its usually wanking but it does get a reaction and breaks the ice !

I think I've said this before on the other board, but any bloke who uses a cheesy chat-up line on me instantly loses any chance of things going any further. :lol:

18790[/snapback]

ahh.. a womans view....I could never use cheesy lines but some like them though, so I'm told !!!!

18790[/snapback]

ahh.. a womans view....I could never use cheesy lines but some like them though, so I'm told !!!!

19233[/snapback]

Not the type of woman who's worth having though :lol:

Edited by Toonraider

I've never used a line. Infact it's rare I approach a lass, it's always been the other way round. But then I am painfully shy.

But a favourite one I read somewhere was: I may not be the best looking bloke in the world, but I'm the only one here talking to you.

But a favourite one I read somewhere was: I may not be the best looking bloke in the world, but I'm the only one here talking to you.

19293[/snapback]

:lol:

On that same theme, there is the classic;

'Look love, it's ten to two and you aint going to get a better offer.'

19293[/snapback]

On that same theme, there is the classic;

'Look love, it's ten to two and you aint going to get a better offer.'

19300[/snapback]

That is mint. I'm gonna have to try that, or get one of my pissed mates to try it.

what type is that and what type are you  ;)

19448[/snapback]

I think the type of girls who go for quick chat up lines are perhaps just on the look out for a bit of fun and dont really care who the guy is! I suppose im saying they are shallow and lets say, not super intelligent! (i know, im being stereotypical)!

Im the type who isnt impressed by men with all the 'smooth talk' and chat up lines, infact im suspicious of men like that :lol: I think woman prefer a man who can just chat normally and make them laugh :blink: That isnt to say we dont like recieving the odd compliment of course :lol: