luque is a magpie

nufc1984

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added to the sky sports story:

Luque is believed to have secured a five-year deal with The Magpies and looks in line to make his debut in the live Super Sunday clash with The Red Devils.

:lol:

18864[/snapback]

At least they didn't refer to them as 'United'. Really gets on me tits that :lol:

Little bit about him on here.

Still nothing on SSN or any other website that I can see!

18833[/snapback]

Just noticed this on that site:

Buy-out Clause: €72 million

:lol:

18847[/snapback]

All La Liga players have to have some form of buy-out fee in their contract; so the clubs generally just make it ridiculously high to prevent their players from being stolen on the cheap.

I believe Ronaldinho's buy-out clause is somewhere in the region of €250,000,000...

Edited by Andy

Little bit about him on here.

Still nothing on SSN or any other website that I can see!

18833[/snapback]

because it is an exlcusive interview with his agent for SkySports.com. other website can't legally report it until their sources tell them

of course it wont be a wind up. sky would have checked their sources before printing the story. on the mackem board it is just some guy trying to act all hard.

Anyway the agent spoke to sky sports so they couldnt have got it wrong

It's good news. Someone said about papering the cracks, well yes, maybe.

It doesn't make everything alright, that's for sure, but we might as well have cracks and a striker in, than cracks and none.

I'm not going to believe this until I see him signing. The Mackems managed to get the Koeller story onto just about every media outlet (including Sky Sports who even ran with it on SSN) and even on the holy grail, the bbc. The entire thing was made up after a group of 6 of them got together and put together a piece including made up quotes. The story on ITV teletext is nearly word for word what is on sky sports so their reporter could well just have been searching the net. I hope this is true but as I said I want to see him signing for us with my own eyes first.

In Luque we are signing a better player than Robert. Everybody is complaining about our lack of goals, rightly so, but we are also struggling to create chances. Owen will not score goals playing with our current players. So signing Luque would be as important as signing a striker. Hopefully if it comes off, Luque will be a fan's faviourite, I'm sure he will.

Ref Earnshaw...

..why can't he get ahead of Campbell, Horsfield, Kamarra, Ellington and, more worringly...Kanu? I know HTT said that Robson likes to play with big target men. But IMO, that's not true. Last night Robson dropped Campbell and Horsfield for Kanu and Domensey Kamarra. Now.... those two players are not exactly big type centre forwards, are they?

Don't the SMB have a presenter on Sky who posts on there o reads it? I know a Mackem presents SSN sometimes and once mentioned in some SMB fanzine that he knows a few on the SMB.

Could be wrong.

18914[/snapback]

Personally I'm curious as to why they named Francis Martin ( \o/ Elite Sports) as the Agent. Isn't his father, Rafael, his agent?

edit: ah, the article says a plane for him and his father. Still ...

Edited by tommyboy

What happened to Kanu? He used to be really good when he was young at Arsenal, now he's just a lazy sod who can't score goals anymore.

18920[/snapback]

Ask Dyer......he should know. :lol:

Yeah...he was a terrifac player to watch many years ago.