Owen already on Tyneside???

Optimistic Nut

Mick Martin has said on Talksport that a close friend has told him Owen is talking to Shepherd tonight 15 miles up the coast!!!

18758[/snapback]

Yeah, I heard him say it.

He said it was 15 miles north of Newcastle, but he also said the info was passed on by his golf coach!! :lol:

You never know though.

Mick Martin has said on Talksport that a close friend has told him Owen is talking to Shepherd tonight 15 miles up the coast!!!

18758[/snapback]

He said it was 15 miles north of Newcastle, but he also said the info was passed on by his golf coach!! :lol:

You never know though.

18761[/snapback]

Golf, 15 miles north??? Linden Hall mebe hmmmmmmmm Posh and discreet enough

Still think he'll go to Liverpool mind

18758[/snapback]

You never know though.

18761[/snapback]

Golf, 15 miles north??? Linden Hall mebe hmmmmmmmm Posh and discreet enough

Still think he'll go to Liverpool mind

I meant that the information came from Mick Martin's golf coach!

18768[/snapback]

Well we were meant to be talking to him and his advisers today.

I wouldn't read too much into it even if it was true.

18770[/snapback]

I'm not saying it is true but Mick Martin doesn't usually bullshit and if it is true it has to be a good sign os surely if he had no interest of coming here on a permanent transfer then he would not be coming over to discuss things. Just my point of view we will find out tomorrow one way or the other anyway.

If its true that he's here its obviously a great sign as it wouldn't be likely he'd come here unless he's given up all hope and decided it will have to be us after all!!!

However i'm sure most of us instinctively think it won't be true!

Please, let it be true!!

I'd just love it if we beat ManU, I'd love it.

I'd love it 'cause you lot would have to eat a stottie full of humble pie.

And your own individual hats.

18824[/snapback]

So if NUFC beat manu the thing about it that would make you happy is other fans eating humble pie, not the fact we've beaten manu :lol:

And one win wouldn't make anybody eat humble pie, that would take Souness getting us into the top 6 and into the uefa cup at least, other than that and anybody who has criticised him to any degree would be eating nothign at all!

Please, let it be true!!

18824[/snapback]

Erm, I don't recall joining in the general opinion that the shite you were spouting was, well, shite :lol::lol:

Leave me out of it :blink:

So if NUFC beat manu the thing about it that would make you happy is other fans eating humble pie, not the fact we've beaten manu :lol:

And one win wouldn't make anybody eat humble pie, that would take Souness getting us into the top 6 and into the uefa cup at least, other than that and anybody who has criticised him to any degree would be eating nothign at all!

18829[/snapback]

You'll only encourage him by responding to his posts.

Please, let it be true!!

18824[/snapback]

18829[/snapback]

You're not much fun are you mate?

Please, let it be true!!

18824[/snapback]

Erm, I don't recall joining in the general opinion that the shite you were spouting was, well, shite :lol::lol:

Leave me out of it :blink:

18832[/snapback]

Did I mention you?

Please, let it be true!!

18824[/snapback]

18829[/snapback]

18839[/snapback]

I used to be in the days pre-Souness, since then i've had all humour and enjoyment of life taken away from me! :lol:

Please, let it be true!!

18824[/snapback]

18829[/snapback]

18839[/snapback]

Parry has hinted in the strongert terms yet that Owen will be in red again soon, and that Rafa has never been against the deal.

I hope there is nothing in it but it seems that they have been quietly playing the game, unlike some others.

Edited by Bottled Dog

i think the look on Rafa's face was a give away too, he had a sly satisfied smirk

18877[/snapback]

If as it seems that is the case, rest assured they will not be paying upwards of 15 million, which dare I say, makes us look a bit like a bunch of plonkers to be honest.

Nowt new there then. :lol:

Parry has hinted in the strongert terms yet that Owen will be in red again soon, and that Rafa has never been against the deal.

I hope there is nothing in it but it seems that they have been quietly playing the game, unlike some others.

18858[/snapback]

But Parry is wanting to wait til the last second to see if they can get him a lot cheaper than we have bid (I still think the price is ridiculous). Real are most certainly not willing to dance to Parry's tune.