Lazy Luque

Jusoda Kid

My mate was at a talk in on thursday with Oliver and Clarky the guest speakers. When Luque was brought up Clarky turned around and said "if you seen his attitude in training you would know why he doesn't get a game"basically he said he was disgrace.

As for Bernard he said he was half the player he used to be and thats why he wasn't playing.

Oliver said it in the Ronnie Gill earlier this week as well iirc.

Edit: Actually Oliver said he had heard it from one of his sources. Does that mean that Geordie Boy Lee Clark is one of the blokes feeding him tits bits of info?

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Oliver said it in the Ronnie Gill earlier this week as well iirc.

Edit: Actually Oliver said he had heard it from one of his sources. Does that mean that Geordie Boy Lee Clark is one of the blokes feeding him tits bits of info?

It would explain why he is 'Geordie Boy' Lee Clark.

EDIT: And anyway, didn't Clarky in this very same talk-in say that he was only sometimes allowed to train with the first team squad since he was reserve coach?

Edited by Ted Maul

My mate was at a talk in on thursday with Oliver and Clarky the guest speakers. When Luque was brought up Clarky turned around and said "if you seen his attitude in training you would know why he doesn't get a game"basically he said he was disgrace.

Shame they don't apply the same philosophy to those that look like Pele in training and then do fuck all on the pitch match after match.

Highly unprofessional from Clark but if he's not doing the business then fair enough. Begs the question why Roeder was waxing lyrical about him at the start of the season though.

highly unprofessional it is so then you say Roeder should also be highly unprofessional

Clarky also said that newcastle had a few top players lined up for the transfer window in january but would not say who, even when pushed. He said that Wayne Bridge was due to come here in the summer but with Coles transfer being messy it was to late to push the bridge transfer through.

Clarky also said that newcastle had a few top players lined up for the transfer window in january but would not say who, even when pushed. He said that Wayne Bridge was due to come here in the summer but with Coles transfer being messy it was to late to push the bridge transfer through.

1) why would a top player even bother coming to the toon. i'm convinced a lot of our summer transfer targets simply didnt want to come here.

2) i reckon the toons definition of a top player and my definition are slightly different.

Highly unprofessional from Clark but if he's not doing the business then fair enough. Begs the question why Roeder was waxing lyrical about him at the start of the season though.

highly unprofessional it is so then you say Roeder should also be highly unprofessional

Roeder could've just kept his mouth shut.

Even if every word Clark has said is true, you keep that stuff within the club, not go blabbing it to fans with Anal Oliver.

Its up the management and coaches (if we actually have any worthy of the title!) to deal with such a problem internally and get him doing whatever it is they want in training, and if he doesn't then fine him.

Even if every word Clark has said is true, you keep that stuff within the club, not go blabbing it to fans with Anal Oliver.

Its up the management and coaches (if we actually have any worthy of the title!) to deal with such a problem internally and get him doing whatever it is they want in training, and if he doesn't then fine him.

Incredible isn't it? Is there another club in the country where the coaching staff hold talk-ins in bars and then announce to the fans how shit certain CURRENT players are and how they don't deserve to be playing for the club?

I don't think much of Luque and I can well imagine that what Clark is saying is true, but he shouldn't be saying it. Unfortunately Roeder set the tone for this sort of thing when he said that he wished Boumsong hadn't come back after the World Cup.

We have no sort of professionalism from the coaching and management staff upwards. Shambles.

Incredible isn't it? Is there another club in the country where the coaching staff hold talk-ins in bars and then announce to the fans how shit certain CURRENT players are and how they don't deserve to be playing for the club?

I don't think much of Luque and I can well imagine that what Clark is saying is true, but he shouldn't be saying it. Unfortunately Roeder set the tone for this sort of thing when he said that he wished Boumsong hadn't come back after the World Cup.

We have no sort of professionalism from the coaching and management staff upwards. Shambles.

I thought it was funny, making light of a truly desperate situation, an 8 million pound defender, who couldn't defend.

Talk-ins are full of comments like that, and thats why people go I suppose, people would'nt go if the speakers were just telling us stuff we already knew.

And didn't Roeder go onto say how professional Boumsong was, and what a great lad he was?

I think i remember those parts.

1) why would a top player even bother coming to the toon. i'm convinced a lot of our summer transfer targets simply didnt want to come here.

2) i reckon the toons definition of a top player and my definition are slightly different.

Lets face it who will want to come to a club that is fighting relegation, thats the way its looking anyway

I disagree, the fans should know why a certain player isn't playing, for example on a saturday u watch a player turn in a truly woeful performance, and u think what do they practice on the training ground if anything if that's the kind of performance he'll produce when it really matters, no matter what league u watch around the world u get the "badge kissers", do they really give a feck about their clubs or supporters, no they don't, as long as they pick up their fat salary at the end of the month they'll be happy, and continue to fleece the club with below par performances and childish behaviour.

I disagree, the fans should know why a certain player isn't playing, for example on a saturday u watch a player turn in a truly woeful performance, and u think what do they practice on the training ground if anything if that's the kind of performance he'll produce when it really matters, no matter what league u watch around the world u get the "badge kissers", do they really give a feck about their clubs or supporters, no they don't, as long as they pick up their fat salary at the end of the month they'll be happy, and continue to fleece the club with below par performances and childish behaviour.

Bollocks, it should be dealt with professionally within the club. Like I said earlier in the thread, can you see this happening at another club? Do you think Wenger, Ferguson or Benitez would let their coaches sit in front of a bar full of fans and badmouth one of their player? Would they fuck.

What about offering him encouragement ?

Is that beyond your thinking ?

Lets see now.

He says nothing and you would complain he isn't encouraging him. He encourages him and you say he should have kept his gob shut .......

Typical fuckwit statement from a "damned whatever they do" idiot.

What about offering him encouragement ?

Is that beyond your thinking ?

Lets see now.

He says nothing and you would complain he isn't encouraging him. He encourages him and you say he should have kept his gob shut .......

Typical fuckwit statement from a "damned whatever they do" idiot.

There's major differences between "Oh, Albert is doing amazing in training, really out of this world..." and then talking to him one on one about it. If you're a professional you'd do the latter, if you're a twat like yourself you do the former.

Edited by Ted Maul

I think the reasons Tommy Craig and others have left,regardless of reasons given at the time ,is becoming more and more apparent.The 'Management & backroom staff ' are total f*ckwits and the sooner this takeover happens the better.When all these tw8ts who are running OUR into the ground have gone on their way we will still be here,for me it can't come soon enough.

Even more unproffessional from the player you continually defend though.