I work in a one of the NUFC club stores

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are starting these sort of threads simply to get attention. :lol:

18947[/snapback]

I promise you I shit you not. If you have ever read any of my other posts regarding new kits etc you will know I do not talk shite. I'm just letting you know, I don't know anything myself either, I'm just reporting what I have found out whilst at work.

This morning, our management in our store ordered, in gold and white lettering, 300xO, 300xW, 300xE and 300xN, plus 300x1 and 300x0.

Do they know something or are they hedging their bets?

18942[/snapback]

EOWEN, the HOT CHICK FROM LOTR? LOL!!!111110101010101

ArwenEowyn_1_.jpg

/Newcastle are freaking nerds.

//anyway, its spelt Eowyn.

//stupid shop.

You forgot to switch the E and N round and to add 300 x D on to the end.

18950[/snapback]

:lol:

I am going to run out and get one

OWNED

LIFE

Or I could just wait fof Freddie Shepherd to hand them out to supporters at our next match.

To be fair, I'd normally think bollocks, but he was pretty much right about the kits and stuff. So, I shall believe this.

But, I'm still far from convinced that it's inevitable.

They might have been ordered just in case, I mean sooner or later the letters and numbers will be used up. But they've ordered them, should a miracle occur and we do sign him, so that they don't run short.

That's my theory.

No doubt that's what it is, and I don't expect Owen to sign one little bit. But I dont see the harm in posting what is a cement fact from work to add to the speculation. It's a more reliable source than seeing Owen's sisters' uncles' agent in TK Maxx, surely.

Edit: fucked up the quote :lol:

Edited by Andrew Flintoff

People are starting these sort of threads simply to get attention. :lol:

18947[/snapback]

I promise you I shit you not. If you have ever read any of my other posts regarding new kits etc you will know I do not talk shite. I'm just letting you know, I don't know anything myself either, I'm just reporting what I have found out whilst at work.

18957[/snapback]

I'd like to endorse that comment, Mr Flintoff has been spot on with is comments in the past.

Is there past precent for ordering these things 'just in case'?

18969[/snapback]

Not in my time there, but tbf a lot of the part-timers would be rushing in to be the first to have Owen 10 printed on their shirt so maybe they wanted to catch out the divvies who think that SSN is the gospel of all sports news...? :lol:

Anyway, I don't talk shite, I just say what I know, and if it is just a "hedge you bets" order then I apologise for building up anyones hopes. I just thought it was something worth sharing with everyone.

I know the bloke in person, (flintoff). Wouldnt tell porkies about this.

19007[/snapback]

300 ??? Just enought to cover an initial surge IN CASE we sign Owen, but not too many to be left hoping we manage to sign Dirk Van Owenstrom from Icelandic side Rekjaviic FC when Michael goes back to his roots

I have the utmost faith in Mr Flintoff. you'd better get a ton tomorrow sonny boy B)

18973[/snapback]

I have the utmost faith in Mr Flintoff. you'd better get a five-fer tomorrow sonny boy :D

Well it worked today