Jamiroquai

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Just thinking with Mrs Raider being the slender height of 5'4 and with those chebs of hers, bet she walks a bit slouched!

:D

Jonny...you are being very cheeky of late :o But for the record, i can actually walk upright....running however is another matter :lol:

by "That thing" do you mean a vast personal fortune?

No, just plain ole sex appeal and charisma ;)

and you spell Charisma "Chu-Ching" right?

you're talking crap young lady, you know damned well that if some pikey dwarf wearing a twatful hat mosied on up to you in the club you'd spit your Tropical Reef all over his wacky chappeau before you actually found the spasmodic shortarse attractive.

However you could look like Wacky's furry be-spotted arsecheek and as long as his wallet was fatter than your lip, yon knicker elastic would snap at a hundred paces.

nowt's more of an aphrodisiac than a little bit of wonga

gold%20digger%20magnet.jpg

tbh

Edited by The Fish

you're talking crap young lady, you know damned well that if some pikey dwarf wearing a twatful hat mosied on up to you in the club you'd spit your Tropical Reef all over his wacky chappeau before you actually found the spasmodic shortarse attractive.

However you could look like Wacky's furry be-spotted arsecheek and as long as his wallet was fatter than your lip, yon knicker elastic would snap at a hundred paces.

Now that was funny! :icon_lol:

what a complete load of bollocks :nufc: You dont know me AT ALL. I have never and would never be attracted to a man for his money. I like to earn my own wage and work full time even though i dont really have to. In repsect of JK, despite his hats and 70's suits and flares i simply think he is sexy looking, i like his hair and his face.

what a complete load of bollocks :nufc: You dont know me AT ALL. I have never and would never be attracted to a man for his money. I like to earn my own wage and work full time even though i dont really have to. In repsect of JK, despite his hats and 70's suits and flares i simply think he is sexy looking, i like his hair and his face.

He looks like he's had chicken pox about 20 times. He's minging.

No, just plain ole sex appeal and charisma :icon_lol:

Now that was funny! :nufc:

thats fair enough Cath ;) But for the fish to suggest i'd only like him (or anyone) for the size of their wallet really irritates me, He obviously watches far too many soaps ffs!!

No, just plain ole sex appeal and charisma :icon_lol:

thats fair enough Cath ;) But for the fish to suggest i'd only like him (or anyone) for the size of their wallet really irritates me, He obviously watches far too many soaps ffs!!

Anyone who takes any notice of anything the Fish says today wants their head read.

With all due respect petal :nufc::nufc:

No, just plain ole sex appeal and charisma :nufc:

Anyone who takes any notice of anything the Fish says today wants their head read.

With all due respect petal :nufc::nufc:

Well in my defence you probably know him. In future i will ignore what he says :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I've stirred up the pseudo-feministas in both of you today haven't I?

is this "can't take a joke day" and no-one told me?

I was merely making a sweeping generalistaion for comedic purposes... obviously I judged the audience wrong. :nufc:

;)