Hellooooooooo!!!!!!!!

the_serbian_mag

Sheera looks like he has a bit of a Heather Mills gannin on with his right stump :lol:

Reminds me - at the Jimmy Carr thing last week he made about 5 minutes worth of Heather Mills jokes. Anyway, stood outside afterwards and this lass emerges from the exit. On crutches. With one leg amputated pretty much at the arse. With her boyfriend. Must have been a pretty uncomfortable 5 minutes for the pair of them. :D

Sheera looks like he has a bit of a Heather Mills gannin on with his right stump :lol:

Reminds me - at the Jimmy Carr thing last week he made about 5 minutes worth of Heather Mills jokes. Anyway, stood outside afterwards and this lass emerges from the exit. On crutches. With one leg amputated pretty much at the arse. With her boyfriend. Must have been a pretty uncomfortable 5 minutes for the pair of them. :D

Plenty leg-room for the two of them, though.

Edited by snakehips

:D She was a tall lass actually. And pretty. Blonde bird. But honestly she had an arse and then just nothing beneath it on the one side.

You would. Sounds like I probably would, anyway.

Cheap date, too, you'd only have to buy her half as much booze. :lol:

;) She was a tall lass actually. And pretty. Blonde bird. But honestly she had an arse and then just nothing beneath it on the one side.

Reminds me of the Pete and Dud sketch.....

"Your right leg I like. I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role. That's what I said when I saw you come in. I said "A lovely leg for the role." I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is - neither have you. You fall down on your left."

:icon_lol: