Britney's sex tape

Smooth Operator

Don't really care about it that much now... Wish i could download it, go back to 1999 and show to myself though.

Ah 99' was a very good year!

:D

britneyspearsfoto1yv8.jpg

britneyspearshitmebabysx3.jpg

Anyway ... doesnt seem to be on puretna yet, only a matter of time though I guess if it's out there.

There was a clip floating about claiming to be her but I've seen the extended version and its not.

There's a video on Youtube of Federline filming her but unfortunately she's doing nothing more exciting than eating and burping.

There was a clip floating about claiming to be her but I've seen the extended version and its not.

There's a video on Youtube of Federline filming her but unfortunately she's doing nothing more exciting than eating and burping.

Eating cock and burping spunk?!?! Get it posted man!

Did anyone see the way Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien are making fun of britney's husband?

ive just found this 30 second clip of this supposed video, was it a close up of her giving a bj?

ive just found this 30 second clip of this supposed video, was it a close up of her giving a bj?

Aye that's the one.

Guest Patrokles

I thought you weren't fussed! :D

I thought you weren't fussed! :D

Oh im still going to look out for it for sure!! But the '99 me would have gone ballistic.

Don't really care about it that much now... Wish i could download it, go back to 1999 and show to myself though.

;)

Anyway ... doesnt seem to be on puretna yet, only a matter of time though I guess if it's out there.

Looks like the lass from Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps.

;)

Looks like the lass from Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps.

Don't go there...... just don't go there........