Newcastle United v Celta Vigo

MattM4

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i try not to get too bothered about this, otherwise I'd be down every week! but for some reason im still really gutted to have missed this match :icon_lol:;)

Eh? It was on the telly woman! What were you doing to miss it?

I watched every second of it on TV Gemmil..i meant i wanted to be there in person, felt very torn when we won. chuffed to bits of course but pissed off cos im never there to witness these special nights...you probably take it for granted cos you can go every week without giving it a thought. But i get withdrawal symptons, which i guess im having at the moment!! :nufc:

Was a canny shit game, Luque seemed about 50% interested, he seemed to play a bit better for a few minutes each time the ball smacked him in the face.

Taylor's celebration was funny, thought he was going to go for a lap of honour. I've been saying for years I don't mind if we play shite as long as we win, so I'll take the blame for the performance. ;)

i try not to get too bothered about this, otherwise I'd be down every week! but for some reason im still really gutted to have missed this match :nufc:;)

I watched every second of it on TV Gemmil..i meant i wanted to be there in person, felt very torn when we won. chuffed to bits of course but pissed off cos im never there to witness these special nights...you probably take it for granted cos you can go every week without giving it a thought. But i get withdrawal symptons, which i guess im having at the moment!! :nufc:

Funny cos I was wishing I'd stayed in and watched it on the telly. :icon_lol: Honestly, you didn't miss a lot. The ground was (literally!) half-empty, it was cold, and well you saw yourself that it wasn't a great game. It really really wasn't a special night though.

Anyway, you've been told before to get up here for a game. You keep pretending you're going to and then crying off. Sort it out beehatch! :nufc:

i try not to get too bothered about this, otherwise I'd be down every week! but for some reason im still really gutted to have missed this match :nufc:;)

Funny cos I was wishing I'd stayed in and watched it on the telly. :icon_lol: Honestly, you didn't miss a lot. The ground was (literally!) half-empty, it was cold, and well you saw yourself that it wasn't a great game. It really really wasn't a special night though.

Anyway, you've been told before to get up here for a game. You keep pretending you're going to and then crying off. Sort it out beehatch! :nufc:

I saw the ground looked half empy and thought what is wrong with these people that live so close, I'd want to be there!!! but thanks, i feel abit better now.

you're right, i must come up, i used to 2/3 times a year, but havent been up for just over 2 years now :nufc: Thing is, i dont know any toon fans down here so i can only nag my best mate to come with me as hubby HATES football AND anything northern :nufc::nufc:

Im thinking of looking into the South West branch of toonfans that i know do a few trips up each season, it will be wierd not knowing any of them, but it may be the only way or come on my own :(

Oh sorry to go on, im on a bit of a downer :nufc:

I saw the ground looked half empy and thought what is wrong with these people that live so close, I'd want to be there!!! but thanks, i feel abit better now.

you're right, i must come up, i used to 2/3 times a year, but havent been up for just over 2 years now :( Thing is, i dont know any toon fans down here so i can only nag my best mate to come with me as hubby HATES football AND anything northern :nufc::nufc:

Im thinking of looking into the South West branch of toonfans that i know do a few trips up each season, it will be wierd not knowing any of them, but it may be the only way or come on my own :(

Mr. Toonraider: Oi don't trusts 'em, oi tells you! Pass me the gravy Bev, this hay bale is droiy!

:nufc:

Get the train man woman man. Tell your mate she'll get to meet me. She'll go weak at the knees.

What you on a downer for? Are you on nights? I would be manically depressed if I worked nights like. You could try this South West bunch, but there'll only be so much room on their tractor.

i try not to get too bothered about this, otherwise I'd be down every week! but for some reason im still really gutted to have missed this match :(;)

I watched every second of it on TV Gemmil..i meant i wanted to be there in person, felt very torn when we won. chuffed to bits of course but pissed off cos im never there to witness these special nights...you probably take it for granted cos you can go every week without giving it a thought. But i get withdrawal symptons, which i guess im having at the moment!! :(

you're right, i must come up, i used to 2/3 times a year, but havent been up for just over 2 years now :( Thing is, i dont know any toon fans down here so i can only nag my best mate to come with me as hubby HATES football AND anything northern :nufc::nufc:

Mr. Toonraider: Oi don't trusts 'em, oi tells you! Pass me the gravy Bev, this hay bale is droiy!

Get the train man woman man. Tell your mate she'll get to meet me. She'll go weak at the knees.

What you on a downer for? Are you on nights? I would be manically depressed if I worked nights like. You could try this South West bunch, but there'll only be so much room on their tractor.

Yes im on permanent nights, (the sheltered scheme i ran in the day is closed now, i just have to go in each day to check it over, its soon to be redeveloped) I just do 2/3 nights a week in one of our nursing homes, which is hard going at the moment i suppose, but i dont get down about my night job, its a job and thats it, i just switch off and do it.

Yeah I'll sort it out with my mate tonight and get the train up...i LOVE trains :steamtrain:

You're probably right about the tractor Gemmill, im very suspicious of the SW supporters group, theyre mainly from Plymouth/Cornwall :nufc:

Ps, i rekon it would be the other way round, you'd go weak at the knees once you saw my best friend, all men do, shes naturally gorgeous

shes naturally gorgeous

So'm I man! Isn't she the one that looks like Francis Rossi?

LOL nah, hang on, i'll post a pic of us.

SLP is gonna mess himself. ;)

just remembered this is a Football thread, people come on here for discussion, not to see pics!!! :icon_lol: (i'll stick one of us in my profile)

shes naturally gorgeous

SLP is gonna mess himself. :icon_lol:

just remembered this is a Football thread, people come on here for discussion, not to see pics!!! :nufc: (i'll stick one of us in my profile)

Was that when you both appeared on a postage stamp ffs? ;)

shes naturally gorgeous

SLP is gonna mess himself. :nufc:

just remembered this is a Football thread, people come on here for discussion, not to see pics!!! :nufc: (i'll stick one of us in my profile)

:icon_lol:

thats an old pic, i will change it daily....oh and before you say one word, my hair is now dead poker straight!!!

shes naturally gorgeous

thats an old pic, i will change it daily....oh and before you say one word, my hair is now dead poker straight!!!

It's absolutely tiny is what I meant woman! Did you take it on a spy camera or something?!

shes naturally gorgeous

It's absolutely tiny is what I meant woman! Did you take it on a spy camera or something?!

oh damn, i added wrong one, it was made small for an avatar size, i'll change it if i can be arsed :nufc: