Newcastle United v Celta Vigo

MattM4

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

I had to listen to this at work and I decided to head out at half nine since we'd been in since 8, assuming it was heading for a dull draw. Oh well.

Class celebration from Mr Taylor too.

Good to get the win but for the most part it was just another ferking freezing, freezing, midweek Euro game. I must be mental.

My opinions;

Luque continues to be awfully woeful.

Ramage was woeful as always at left-back.

Zoggy was bordering on woeful.

Milner was close to being woeful except for his cross to Sibby.

missed the second half action, would love to actually see Taylors goal and celebration as all I had to go off was stifled celebrations in the comedy club.

Had my phone out to keep up to date with the score and the comic was prepared to launch into a vicious diatribe, but I cut him off at the perfect moment as Taylor just netted.

"It's alright mate, we're 2-1 up, you've now got my undivided attention" Safe to say he was a little taken aback and kind of just laughed and got on with his set.

The bloke knocked a good corner in and a couple of decent crosses, and he looked more interested than he ever has for about the first half an hour or so. Still nowhere near good enough and there's no way he was giving 100% imo. You're right though, they'll cling onto owt on there - I'm not talking about you Nut, cos I know you'll probably read this. ;)

I thought he was a disgrace 2nd half though, redeemed only by his corner. I only saw it on the telly like, but he looked like his head went down and he hid after the break.