Shepherd

WashyMag

The root of all problems in a lot of fans' eyes.

He's only been a major factor in my opinion in our fall from grace over the two years or so, hopefully he'll have already reached the pinnacle of fuck ups by appointing Souness and from now on in we'll see Freddy become the most insightful and highly acclaimed chairman in the country, I somehow doubt it though.

What however he is most definitely not responsible for is the woeful, spineless capitulations by the team on the pitch during the many opportunities to lift a trophy we've had during his time at the helm of the club. How anybody can lay the blame for this on him is beyond my comprehension.

Perhaps the fans who call for him out should elaborate as to why Shepherd as the devil personified in this respect? Having said that, he should be well and truly now in last chance saloon if there's any justice in the world. Indications appear to be he'll blow it. I hope there's enough of our support with the commonsense to recognise this and that if roeder fails he wont be the man who is turned upon.

Edited by WashyMag

He's only been a major factor in my opinion in our fall from grace over the two years or so, hopefully he'll have already reached the pinnacle of fuck ups by appointing Souness and from now on in we'll see Freddy become the most insightful and highly acclaimed chairman in the country, I somehow doubt it though.

What however he is most definitely not responsible for is the woeful, spineless capitulations by the team on the pitch during the many opportunities to lift a trophy we've had during his time at the helm of the club. How anybody can lay the blame for this on him is beyond my comprehension.

Perhaps the fans who call for him out should elaborate as to why Shepherd as the devil personified in this respect? Having said that, he should be well and truly now in last chance saloon if there's any justice in the world. Indications appear to be he'll blow it. I hope there's enough of our support with the commonsense to recognise this and that if roeder fails he wont be the man who is turned upon.

confidence, needs a run in the side. ;)

don't expect to get many sensible replies to that.

Not too many people on here have a mind of their own, unfortunately.

Particularly those who think they have superior intelligence to people on NO who speculate exactly the same question, and give the same usual reply.

;)

You couldn't make it up.

don't expect to get many sensible replies to that.

Not too many people on here have a mind of their own, unfortunately.

Particularly those who think they have superior intelligence to people on NO who speculate exactly the same question, and give the same usual reply.

;)

You couldn't make it up.

I agree with the bit you bolded. But then, neither can you blame Ted West for Antony Worrall Thompson being shit on the telly, he's still a murdering bastard.

I love these straw man arguments like. I'm yet to meet anyone who has specifically blamed Shepherd for the capitulations of the team in the FA Cup finals etc. So Leazes is right, (given the stupidity of the statement) sensible replies are unlikely.