Poor forum

Gejon

Decided to pop on here after a long absence and not a single cock picture in my inbox!

shite forum tbh!

pop off then

;)

No I love you more...

Once you pop you can' stop.

Since Shinton hasn't been on for a while...

A famous professor of surgery died and went to heaven. At the pearly gate he was asked by the gatekeeper: 'Have you ever committed a sin you truly regret?'

'Yes,' the professor ansvered. 'When I was a young candidate at the hospital of Saint Lucas, we played soccer against at team from the Community Hospital, and I scored a goal, which was off-side. But the referee did not se it so, and the goal won us the match. I regret that now.'

'Well,' said the gatekeeper. 'That is a very minor sin. You may enter.'

'Thank you very much, Saint Peter,' the professor ansvered.

'Im am not Saint Peter,' said the gatekeeper. 'He is having his lunchbreak. I am Saint Lucas.'

Sharks don't live in swamps you know.

Will somebody lock this thread blease?

Or even better, delete it ;)

You can find them in a mangrove swamp. link :icon_lol:

Edited by khay

Since Shinton hasn't been on for a while...

A famous professor of surgery died and went to heaven. At the pearly gate he was asked by the gatekeeper: 'Have you ever committed a sin you truly regret?'

'Yes,' the professor ansvered. 'When I was a young candidate at the hospital of Saint Lucas, we played soccer against at team from the Community Hospital, and I scored a goal, which was off-side. But the referee did not se it so, and the goal won us the match. I regret that now.'

'Well,' said the gatekeeper. 'That is a very minor sin. You may enter.'

'Thank you very much, Saint Peter,' the professor ansvered.

'Im am not Saint Peter,' said the gatekeeper. 'He is having his lunchbreak. I am Saint Lucas.'

I don't get it. ;)

Decided to pop on here after a long absence and not a single cock picture in my inbox!

shite forum tbh!

Cue everyone PM'ing random cock pics (that were taken from net, not your own ;) ) to Gejon.

Nothing yet, was expecting something from Meenzer at least!