Depor are mad

Toon_Crazy

I think Deportivo are mad to be selling Luque, yes he wants to go but for a player who is great for them and was top scorer last season for them, to be letting him go for 9.5 million which is a loss of 500,000, ok doesn't sound alot but they only got him in 02/03 and is doing well for them. Would have thought it would take about 12 million. Great for us, but as everyone knows Deportivo are not in a great situation regarding Finance especially since they are out of Europe. THANKS MARSEILLE.

We really needed another Luque thread like :lol:

19163[/snapback]

Yeah i know but I just saw that they paid 10 million for him like 2 years ago and now when he has got better as a player sell him for a loss.

19165[/snapback]

they must be Depor Crazy.

I think Deportivo are mad to be selling Luque, yes he wants to go but for a player who is great for them and was top scorer last season for them, to be letting him go for 9.5 million which is a loss of 500,000, ok doesn't sound alot but they only got him in 02/03 and is doing well for them. Would have thought it would take about 12 million. Great for us, but as everyone knows Deportivo are not in a great situation regarding Finance especially since they are out of Europe. THANKS MARSEILLE.

19162[/snapback]

Aye, too right. Who on earth would let their top scorer leave the club I ask you?

19162[/snapback]

Aye, too right. Who on earth would let their top scorer leave the club I ask you?

19569[/snapback]

wahey, fair play you never miss a trick!

Did he not play against us in inter 2 bob??

if not why???was he injured like..

19588[/snapback]

Came on as sub in the 2nd game, started the 1st game.

Edited by Sima