What do prefer to play with?

sammynb

Get in!  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So you've finally broken down all those barriers and you have the woman of your choice lying fully buffed on the bed/rug/sofa/bus shelter waiting for you to make your move.

But just like a little fat kid in a lolly shop your eyes are spinning from all that's on offer, where to start?

So what do prefer to play with?

Do you even know where the nipple/clit/50 cent is?

Girls, just so you're not left out, preferences?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pedant in me wants to remind you that you'll never find it on a map if you can't spell it ;)

and I will have to say if it's a choice between the two it'll be the more southern of the two.

if I had free reign, it depends entirely on the girl.

if her clam smells worse than a vat of gannet boiled in brine... I'd stay North

if she's a pair of cherries on a surfboard then Down Periscope.

I'm not fussed really. Whenever I find myself in such a situation I thank my lucky stars!

I had a girlfriend that had absolutely zero sensitivity in the breast area, but go down south for one second and OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH.

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing ;) Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :D

And reversing the question, I'd rather play with the guys hair first....running your fingers through it is a definite turn on (thats the hair on his head of course, and it has to be long(ish) and clean)!!

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing ;) Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :D

And reversing the question, I'd rather play with the guys hair first....running your fingers through it is a definite turn on (thats the hair on his head of course, and it has to be long(ish) and clean)!!

Look, discuss what you like to do to a man on another board with Meenzer!

You ever made love with another woman?

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing :D Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :P

No.... sorry to disapoint you ;)

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing :D Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :P

Is it true that most(that gets you out of admitting it if you want) women quite fancy the idea, though???

Baldist TBH

After Renton's stories of the utter filth that Toonraider posts on Skunkers, I was expecting a bit more than that.

:oh god not that again :D Whats wrong with posting a link that my hubby had been sent? Aye it was very naughty :whistle: ...but hell, it was a christmas pressie for the lads on there ;)

I did guard my answer there very well though :P

Is it true that most(that gets you out of admitting it if you want) women quite fancy the idea, though???

Oh yes i think thats true, you cant help but wonder!!!

Toonraider fancies getting stuck into that lass on the postage stamp sized picture she's got in her profile. FACT! :D

Shes my best, dearest friend ;)

Though we both said IF we ever felt that way inclined, we'd experiment on each other! :P

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing :D Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :whistle:

Baldist TBH

:P

well yes ;)

After Renton's stories of the utter filth that Toonraider posts on Skunkers, I was expecting a bit more than that.

:oh god not that again :D Whats wrong with posting a link that my hubby had been sent? Aye it was very naughty :icon_lol: ...but hell, it was a christmas pressie for the lads on there ;)

I did guard my answer there very well though :P

They were very, very, nice pictures though :whistle: I remember them well :stop: Hmmmm, it's almost Christmas again........

:oh god not that again :stop: Whats wrong with posting a link that my hubby had been sent? Aye it was very naughty :icon_lol: ...but hell, it was a christmas pressie for the lads on there ;)

I did guard my answer there very well though :icon_lol:

They were very, very, nice pictures though :icon_lol: I remember them well :icon_lol: Hmmmm, it's almost Christmas again........

:whistle: do you really remember them? Blimey, I'd be banned forever if i posted that on here :D:P

:oh god not that again :icon_lol: Whats wrong with posting a link that my hubby had been sent? Aye it was very naughty :icon_lol: ...but hell, it was a christmas pressie for the lads on there ;)

They were very, very, nice pictures though :icon_lol: I remember them well :icon_lol: Hmmmm, it's almost Christmas again........

:stop: do you really remember them? Blimey, I'd be banned forever if i posted that on here :D:whistle:

I guarantee you will be inundated with PM requests now :P

:oh god not that again :icon_lol: Whats wrong with posting a link that my hubby had been sent? Aye it was very naughty :icon_lol: ...but hell, it was a christmas pressie for the lads on there ;)

:icon_lol: do you really remember them? Blimey, I'd be banned forever if i posted that on here :D:P

I do remember they were very artistic :icon_lol: Still, a fresh posting would do wonders, of course. As Cath says, e-mails are for friends :whistle::stop:

:icon_lol: do you really remember them? Blimey, I'd be banned forever if i posted that on here :D:icon_lol:

I guarantee you will be inundated with PM requests now :P

Well theres no hope of anyone getting that now, it was a few years back, i havent got the link now!! :whistle: Plus im sure they can manage to find their own filth :stop:

This whole thread is a complete nonsense and no surprises there considering it was started by a bearded Aussie freak. The question is older than time itself and is very simple:

Tits or arse? (Corinthians 13)