What do prefer to play with?

sammynb

Get in!  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I mean if you absolutely had to choose.

Great boobs and an arse like a sack of Maris Pipers; or

An arse that Lance Armstrong could park his bike in and a set of norks like spaniels ears.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also is there a similar question in the gay frat? ie pecs or buns?

I suppose there must be, but everyone's so body-obsessed that there's no reason to generalise like that when you could be talking about specifics. Incessantly and in gruesome detail.

I suppose there must be, but everyone's so body-obsessed that there's no reason to generalise like that when you could be talking about specifics. Incessantly and in gruesome detail.

Aye, yous lot do tend to be canny buff like.

You sound a bit dismissive of it all though. Do you prefer a bear then, Martin?

I enjoy delaying penetration till they are shivering with want. :D;)

I enjoy delaying penetration till they are shivering with want. :D;)

With buff men?

I enjoy delaying penetration till they are shivering with want. :P:D

Did you hear that lads? Parky likes his men shivering with want before he gives them it. ;)

On average, small-titted women will allow it in the back door more than women with big tits. This is fundemental truth known by all men deep down from experience.

Makes the trade-off even harder.

;)

Is that right? What sort of sample are you talking about?

Not into 'bum fun' tbf so it doesnt have any bearing on this already impossible conundrum.

I enjoy delaying penetration till they are shivering with want. :P;)

With buff men?

Oh I see I've jumped in at the wrong moment. :D

Aye, yous lot do tend to be canny buff like.

You sound a bit dismissive of it all though. Do you prefer a bear then, Martin?

Definitely not a bearhugger like. A normal-looking bloke who knows how to look after himself a bit but isn't body-obsessed is fine by me (and it's not like I'm in any position to demand much ;)). But apparently this makes me strange and unusual in homo circles. Figure that one out. :D

I enjoy delaying penetration till they are shivering with want. :whistle::D

With buff men?

Oh I see I've jumped in at the wrong moment. :P

There's never a wrong moment to turn to the dark side. ;)

I enjoy delaying penetration till they are shivering with want. :whistle::D

With buff men?

Oh I see I've jumped in at the wrong moment. :P

;)

Parky in unintentionally outting himself shocker!

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing ;) Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :D

And reversing the question, I'd rather play with the guys hair first....running your fingers through it is a definite turn on (thats the hair on his head of course, and it has to be long(ish) and clean)!!

I thought I read that your fella doesnt have any hair....