What do prefer to play with?

sammynb

Get in!  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The clit. Although it's a bit fucking moist down there. It also fucking stinks sometimes (although I would pinpoint the blame at wor lass for having a sweaty minge)!

I'd think I was doing something wrong if it wasn't...

Point taken, but there's a good moist and a bad moist. The key to the whole 'fucking' game is having the ability to ascertain the quality of the moistness. If one can deduce the clamminess, one has a chance to have a crack at said quim, or alternatively, run like fuck because it stinks like a muslim's sandal.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The clit. Although it's a bit fucking moist down there. It also fucking stinks sometimes (although I would pinpoint the blame at wor lass for having a sweaty minge)!

I'd think I was doing something wrong if it wasn't...

Point taken, but there's a good moist and a bad moist. The key to the whole 'fucking' game is having the ability to ascertain the quality of the moistness. If one can deduce the clamminess, one has a chance to have a crack at said quim, or alternatively, run like fuck because it stinks like a muslim's sandal.

Well it's not call a head job because there is no work involved!

I'm amazed that the man who probably has the least experience with either the nipple or the female genitalia has the highest contribution in this thread. And still has answered the question!!!

As for this insight.

TBH, I prefer the guy to start with sexy, passionette kissing :D Men going straight to the 'targets' is a right turn off :P

Toonraider, obviously woman!

The question starts:

So you've finally broken down all those barriers and you have the woman of your choice lying fully buffed on the bed/rug/sofa/bus shelter waiting for you to make your move.

But no-one is going to spend another hour kissing passionately after they have finally got you "fully buffed" are they?

So because im finally naked i get no sensual kissing? How old are you sammy by the way? ;)

kissing is part of the whole thing, it doesnt stop just because everything else is on view! No kissing, no sex, end of.

Dammit, I have no mouth. Mouthist.

I've always got the better reaction from the clit. I would've presumed this is the same for most women? (But I do generally work my way down - going from the lips, via the nipples, to the lips.)

I can't remember who asked it but I like having my balls played with.

How much, if any, pleasure does/can a woman get from bum fun? I'm yet to do this but always thought it was a special birthday treat because it was all for the giver. No?

Leave Toonraider alone, wankaz!

:razz:

What?

I thought some of the people have been rude to you...

I'm sorry if I was wrong....

Oh year....clit :)

aw thank you...yes they are always mean and rude to me on here :o

Someone's asked a question about whether women like bum fun Toonraider. Don't you normally field those sorts of questions? :)

Bleeding heck! :razz: Have you got your crystal ball out Gemmill? Because i was going to reply to that one, but then thought better of it :o:D Sometimes i know i say far too much!!! :D

Edited by Toonraider

You've responded on the issue before. We all know you're a big fan. :D

:D:)

Replying to wallivers post and choosing my words carefully here, :o I'd say he was right, the act would be given as a very special gift for the man because i dont think many woman would truely enjoy it. I would have thought the act itself so personal and intimate that it wouldnt be allowed on a one night stand or even in a casual relationship....UNLESS she's a right ole slapper!!!! :razz:

You're right, T/R, only real slappers go in for this 'Tradesman's entrance' stuff!!!!

I never could understand the facsination with this desire to stick it up the choccy locker :):o

Not for me, but each to their own I suppose. Maybe I should ask Mrs hips if she fancies her sphincter stretched??? How inconsiderate of me not to have asked before :razz:

You're right, T/R, only real slappers go in for this 'Tradesman's entrance' stuff!!!!

I never could understand the facsination with this desire to stick it up the choccy locker :o:razz:

Not for me, but each to their own I suppose. Maybe I should ask Mrs hips if she fancies her sphincter stretched??? How inconsiderate of me not to have asked before :D

:) T/R didn't actually say what you're suggesting she did. And I suspect she might be about to take you to task for calling her a "real slapper". :D:nufc:

I never could understand the facsination with this desire to stick it up the choccy locker :o:razz:

Not for me, but each to their own I suppose. Maybe I should ask Mrs hips if she fancies her sphincter stretched??? How inconsiderate of me not to have asked before :D

:) T/R didn't actually say what you're suggesting she did. And I suspect she might be about to take you to task for calling her a "real slapper". :D:icon_lol:

I know she didn't, but I couldn't resist saying that was what she was implying :icon_lol: We all know she lets mr Raider (in more ways than one, it's obvious to say!) stick it there on special occasions. I just hope it's clean when she lets him :puke:

Her wording suggests that she doesn't exactly enjoy it either. As the song goes.....'the things we do for love'. :nufc:

I never could understand the facsination with this desire to stick it up the choccy locker :razz::D

Not for me, but each to their own I suppose. Maybe I should ask Mrs hips if she fancies her sphincter stretched??? How inconsiderate of me not to have asked before :nufc:

:) T/R didn't actually say what you're suggesting she did. And I suspect she might be about to take you to task for calling her a "real slapper". :D:icon_lol:

I know she didn't, but I couldn't resist saying that was what she was implying :puke: We all know she lets mr Raider (in more ways than one, it's obvious to say!) stick it there on special occasions. I just hope it's clean when she lets him :puke:

Her wording suggests that she doesn't exactly enjoy it either. As the song goes.....'the things we do for love'. :icon_lol:

Let's hope her son isn't browsing on here again. :o

I never could understand the facsination with this desire to stick it up the choccy locker :razz::D

Not for me, but each to their own I suppose. Maybe I should ask Mrs hips if she fancies her sphincter stretched??? How inconsiderate of me not to have asked before :nufc:

Godammit Bianca, you're rather alert this morning arent you? :o

Tbf, i rather agree with our snakey, i dont really see man's facsination with this, though i suspect in some men the sole reason they want to do it, is because its 'taboo' or off limits to them rather than for the pleasure the act itself gives.

What i was saying was in a loving, stable relationship, i could see the woman allowing her partner to try it, because she loves him and likes to please him, or because its something new to try :icon_lol:

I know she didn't, but I couldn't resist saying that was what she was implying :puke: We all know she lets mr Raider (in more ways than one, it's obvious to say!) stick it there on special occasions. I just hope it's clean when she lets him :puke:

Her wording suggests that she doesn't exactly enjoy it either. As the song goes.....'the things we do for love'. :icon_lol:

Well, they are from 'down there' so he probably takes part in these activities at the same time. As do all the villagers - together on the village green - when the moon is full.

none of you actually know anything about me!!!! :nufc: Im too old and grumpy to pander to anyone's wishes!

By the way, I don't think you need worry about stretching your lass's. :o

Just to clarify, I'm attempting to insult you here, not your wife! :)

Too late- she was here looking over my shoulder rubbing some vic on her asshole for lub (we aint got any KY or out else right now) in preparation for trials.

Imagine Mrs Bacon in a rage and you will see mrs hips on her way to Gatesheed as we speak :razz: You're fuckin' mince, lad :D

Edited by snakehips

Well, they are from 'down there' so he probably takes part in these activities at the same time. As do all the villagers - together on the village green - when the moon is full.

Hey :puke: i dont mind a laugh, but thats going too far snakey!!!

I never could understand the facsination with this desire to stick it up the choccy locker :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Not for me, but each to their own I suppose. Maybe I should ask Mrs hips if she fancies her sphincter stretched??? How inconsiderate of me not to have asked before :puke:

:D T/R didn't actually say what you're suggesting she did. And I suspect she might be about to take you to task for calling her a "real slapper". :puke::icon_lol:

I know she didn't, but I couldn't resist saying that was what she was implying :icon_lol: We all know she lets mr Raider (in more ways than one, it's obvious to say!) stick it there on special occasions. I just hope it's clean when she lets him :puke:

Her wording suggests that she doesn't exactly enjoy it either. As the song goes.....'the things we do for love'. :puke:

Let's hope her son isn't browsing on here again. :nufc:

Hey :angry: i dont mind a laugh, but thats going too far snakey!!!

:):o:razz::D:icon_lol: I meant with the villagers en masse. NOT what you are thinking!!!! :(

I know she didn't, but I couldn't resist saying that was what she was implying :puke: We all know she lets mr Raider (in more ways than one, it's obvious to say!) stick it there on special occasions. I just hope it's clean when she lets him :icon_lol:

and yes i was thinking that too :puke: this is why i didnt want to take part in this conversation really :puke: Thing is, i do speak my mind and on here it doesnt seem to matter....its not as if i know any of you for real or even speak p2p to any of you.

By the way, I don't think you need worry about stretching your lass's. :D

Just to clarify, I'm attempting to insult you here, not your wife! :)

Too late- she was here looking over my shoulder rubbing some vic on her asshole for lub (we aint got any KY or out else right now) in preparation for trials.

Imagine Mrs Bacon in a rage and you will see mrs hips on her way to Gatesheed as we speak :nufc: You're fuckin' mince, lad :icon_lol:

:o:razz::D

I know she didn't, but I couldn't resist saying that was what she was implying :puke: We all know she lets mr Raider (in more ways than one, it's obvious to say!) stick it there on special occasions. I just hope it's clean when she lets him :icon_lol:

and yes i was thinking that too :puke: this is why i didnt want to take part in this conversation really :puke: Thing is, i do speak my mind and on here it doesnt seem to matter....its not as if i know any of you for real or even speak p2p to any of you.

No good getting grumpy now, Beverly dearest!