Harsh Reality

Razz

Liverpool are nothing without Carragher, Alonso & Gerrard. Anything happens to 2 of them 3, and they're no better than us.

20019[/snapback]

Aye, they've got no strikers neither.

Easy there fellas - I am a Liverpool fan and I was on here to see the black and white feelings towards the Owen deal. We have always had a good relationship with the Magpies and if Owen doesn't join us I hope he joins you guys.

Anyway sad to see that an article in the Echo could damage this relationship a bit but anyway I have to make you aware that the guy who wrote it David Prentice is a massive bitter blue! I can't believe none of you guys noticed it from his bitterness!

As I'm sure you guys are aware Newcastle United are after ourselves Evertons greatest rivals.

From the Liverpool Echo

Magpies in dreamland

FORGIVE me for introducing a note of caution to excited Magpies, but didn't Newcastle make a much trumpeted, totally genuine, record-breaking bid for an England international striker exactly this time last year.

And didn't he end up in a red shirt days later? Yes, thought so.

Newcastle, a massive club? Only in the eyes of their deluded supporters.

19294[/snapback]

:(:D:D

From the Liverpool Echo

Magpies in dreamland

FORGIVE me for introducing a note of caution to excited Magpies, but didn't Newcastle make a much trumpeted, totally genuine, record-breaking bid for an England international striker exactly this time last year.

And didn't he end up in a red shirt days later? Yes, thought so.

Newcastle, a massive club? Only in the eyes of their deluded supporters.

:nufc:

19294[/snapback]

:D:D:(<_<B)B):rolleyes::):):):nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc: