Should I stay or should I go?

Ketsbaia's Mobile

Should I stay or should I go?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To be honest with you, I really couldn't care if you stay as long as you don't make these attention seeking threads.

19339[/snapback]

Then don't post....doh!

Just a little light relief, don't mind me.....

19343[/snapback]

Only giving you my advice.

To be honest with you, I really couldn't care if you stay as long as you don't make these attention seeking threads.

19339[/snapback]

Then don't post....doh!

Just a little light relief, don't mind me.....

19343[/snapback]

Only giving you my advice.

19345[/snapback]

And I'm giving you mine!

It wasn't the difference of opinion that pissed people off, it was the fact your first post called us whinging bastards and accused the current problems of being all our fault.

You're free to continue to put down whatever your opinion is on here or elsewhere, but don't expect any nice replies if you continue to make it personal.

Anyway, we should wipe the slate clean imo.

It wasn't the difference of opinion that pissed people off, it was the fact your first post called us whinging bastards and accused the current problems of being all our fault.

You're free to continue to put down whatever your opinion is on here or elsewhere, but don't expect any nice replies if you continue to make it personal.

Anyway, we should wipe the slate clean imo.

19348[/snapback]

Well, I think there was some deliberate misinterpreting of my points.......

If it's a clean slate, then we're cool :lol:

Your leaving, would have a catastrophic effect on the teams morale. If you, the only positive fan, leave then all us whinging gits will single handedly make the board, manager and team relegate our club due to overpressure. You must stay for the good of the club, it is imperative!

Edited by Skeletor

Your leaving, would have a catastrophic effect on the teams morale. If you, the only positive fan, leave then all us whinging gits will single handedly make the board, manager and team relegate our club due to overpressure. You must stay for the good of the club, it is imperative!

19363[/snapback]

I want you to know that I think all students are brilliant.

fartpants.jpg

19363[/snapback]

I want you to know that I think all students are brilliant.

fartpants.jpg

19370[/snapback]

I was asking you to stay. How rude.