Group hopeful on Newcastle buyout

Jimbo

I don't think they'd be stupid enougth to hoy season ticket prices up a canny whack. They'll have done their homework and know 'the market' as such. To be fair to the Glaziers, the prediction of Man U asset stripping and not being backed in the transfer market has been utter bullshit, and they're now back top of the PL.

I don't think they'd be stupid enougth to hoy season ticket prices up a canny whack. They'll have done their homework and know 'the market' as such. To be fair to the Glaziers, the prediction of Man U asset stripping and not being backed in the transfer market has been utter bullshit, and they're now back top of the PL.

That maybe but we all know that they are a "rudderless ship" though :)

Is there any chance the ground could be sold btw?

Not unless they buy the land the ground is built on and I can't see that happening.

no chance at all. Most people know it is council owned, nobody in this for the short term would undertake such a step either.

Is this so they can sell off half our sqaud and make money? I thought thats what these groups did? Moved in and stripped companies of their assets.

Did Steve Harmison's doctor tell you that aswell?

Excuse me everyone but why the fuck do you think the belgravia group are interested in the club? Are they paying £230million because they all love the club and were boyhood supporters.

Get a grip. Why do you think the glazers took on man u? They are all out to make money. The above comment was made on this board by someone else when this news first came out. I cant remember who said it but im just regurgitating it.

And ted, take your hooky nose and stick it up my arse mate :)

Is this so they can sell off half our sqaud and make money? I thought thats what these groups did? Moved in and stripped companies of their assets.

Excuse me everyone but why the fuck do you think the belgravia group are interested in the club? Are they paying £230million because they all love the club and were boyhood supporters.

Get a grip. Why do you think the glazers took on man u? They are all out to make money. The above comment was made on this board by someone else when this news first came out. I cant remember who said it but im just regurgitating it.

I'm sure your doctor friend wouldn't advise that.

Yet as SLP has pointed out the Glazer's haven't asset stripped or sold half the squad. They've backed Fergie in the transfer market and the Glazer ran ManUre are now top of the league.

Belgravia wont spend the best part of £250 million on a club just to come in and flog our squad, it's fucking stupid. They'd make very little money back if that was the case when they decided to sell on.

Get a grip. Why do you think the glazers took on man u? They are all out to make money.

No asset stripping, no selling of players, full capacity, Fergie backed in transfer market (£17m for Carrick anyone?) top of the league. I don't know why they took over, but Man U are challenging for the PL title.