Tyne Bridge

catmag

Hey, as long as those people who are contemplating suicide do it in their own homes and don't disrupt everyone else's day eh?

Yes, it causes disruption, but so does being so completely fucking screwed up in the head that you feel like you've no other option that to kill yourself.

maybe they should set aside a "jumpers Day" once a month??????

Hey, as long as those people who are contemplating suicide do it in their own homes and don't disrupt everyone else's day eh?

Yes, it causes disruption, but so does being so completely fucking screwed up in the head that you feel like you've no other option that to kill yourself.

I'll sponsor you a fiver.

If I climbed on top of the tyne bridge, would I get arrested?

Give it a blast. See what happens.

I work looking directly at the Tyne Bridge all day and I've only ever seen 1 jumper and he got rescued before he went over.

How come I miss all the action?

(and its not due to the fact I am working so hard at work either)

nivvor gan thor Pet - tae close t' Gatesheid for comfort

nivvor gan thor Pet - tae close t' Gatesheid for comfort

I know what you mean.

Why are so many people want to jump the Tyne Bridge and try and suicide themselves these days?

.......yeah, i mean like, Snow Patrol arent that bad ;)

Honestly though, i'd have loved to see them.

Wish they would use the High Level, as its closed anyways they can get on ending their lives, and not inconvenience ours, he/she totally cocked up my night tonight.

TR If you have cable, go on BBC2 and press the red button, their concert that plays on a loop so you can watch it anytime you fancy. Its not quite like being though, they were class :lol:

cant find any snow patrol concert on my V+ box, sure its the red button on BBC2 ( which brings up BBCi ?)

Why are so many people want to jump the Tyne Bridge and try and suicide themselves these days?

Wish they would use the High Level, as its closed anyways they can get on ending their lives, and not inconvenience ours, he/she totally cocked up my night tonight.

TR If you have cable, go on BBC2 and press the red button, their concert that plays on a loop so you can watch it anytime you fancy. Its not quite like being though, they were class :lol:

cant find any snow patrol concert on my V+ box, sure its the red button on BBC2 ( which brings up BBCi ?)

You may want to look at the date of her post. :blush:

You may want to look at the date of her post. :blush:

:icon_lol: