Results just in and......I'm orf

Ketsbaia's Mobile

I have finally decided to hang up my mouse.

To those with a sense of humour here, I bid you farewell.

But as a last thought I'd like to say this:

I'm not a mackem or a smoggie.

I'm a new person to this forum. I stumbled across it by chance so any thoughts that I might be someone from another forum are false I'm afraid.

I was quite serious about how angry some of you are to your own club. I say you're a bunch of pessimists.

Newcastle is by far the biggest club in the area. It has a squad many would kill for. The stadium is only beaten by Old Trafford for capacity.

Yet every fucking day, you find something to piss and moan about.

Get over it. Freddy Shepherd ain't a saint. He fucks up. Graeme Souness ain't Arsene Wenger. But he's who we could get at the time.

Get behind the team AND the manager for now. Make your feelings known at the end of the season.

AS they say in my homeland: nakhvamdis, didi madloba, menatrebi,

I'm a new person to this forum. I stumbled across it by chance so any thoughts that I might be someone from another forum are false I'm afraid.

I was quite serious about how angry some of you are to your own club. I say you're a bunch of pessimists.

Newcastle is by far the biggest club in the area. It has a squad many would kill for. The stadium is only beaten by Old Trafford for capacity.

Get over it. Freddy Shepherd ain't a saint. He fucks up. Graeme Souness ain't Arsene Wenger. But he's who we could get at the time.

Get behind the team AND the manager for now. Make your feelings known at the end of the season.

19402[/snapback]

Aye right.

See you tomorrow then, eh?

To do the whole pouty, melodramatic and childish, done-one-thousand-times before "I'm leaving the forum!", makes you look like a prissy little madam. To come back on the next day makes you look like a hypocrite and an attention whore. To then announce it again makes you look like a Grade A dick nosed twat.

To do the whole pouty, melodramatic and childish, done-one-thousand-times before "I'm leaving the forum!", makes you look like a prissy little madam.  To come back on the next day makes you look like a hypocrite and an attention whore.  To then announce it again makes you look like a Grade A dick nosed twat.

19418[/snapback]

I blame the fans

To do the whole pouty, melodramatic and childish, done-one-thousand-times before "I'm leaving the forum!", makes you look like a prissy little madam.  To come back on the next day makes you look like a hypocrite and an attention whore.  To then announce it again makes you look like a Grade A dick nosed twat.

19418[/snapback]

:lol:

A fair appraisal like, Id say.

19418[/snapback]

:lol:

A fair appraisal like, Id say.

19421[/snapback]

God its tough on here............................. :lol::blink:;):icon_lol:

19418[/snapback]

I blame the fans

19419[/snapback]

Souness ffs

19402[/snapback]

hey i/m with you , thing is to try and spread a little optimism now and again into the forum , a bit of love and happiness , come on the toon, come on sunday [i'm shitting myself already ] B)