Most hated NUFC player...

Matty

Ok maybe hate is a strong word and I know we shouldn't dislike our own players and all that, but regardless of that, I'm sure there are some players who at the time of being at the club you really didn't like and would love to see the back of.

Of course we will get the obvious ones...

MattM4- Shola

Gemmill- Luque

Sima- Parker

Ted Maul- Parker

Snakehips- Any non Geordie :(

For me, well at the minute, it would have to be Babayaro, the spine-less prick. And Carr wouldn't be far behind tbh.

Can't say I was upset to see Jenas leave when he did either.

Edited by Matty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok maybe hate is a strong word and I know we shouldn't dislike our own players and all that, but regardless of that, I'm sure there are some players who at the time of being at the club you really didn't like and would love to see the back of.

MattM4- Shola

Gemmill- Luque

ObaGol- Parker

Ted Maul- Parker

For me, well at the minute, it would have to be Babayaro, the spine-less prick. And Carr wouldn't be far behind tbh.

:D:(

The name that immediately springs to mind is 'Bart' Stimpson.

MattM4- Shola

Gemmill- Luque

ObaGol- Parker

Ted Maul- Parker

If you knew then what you knew now, would you still have bought him a drink? :D

MattM4- Shola

Gemmill- Luque

ObaGol- Parker

Ted Maul- Parker

If you knew then what you knew now, would you still have bought him a drink? :D

Ssssssssshut up!

The fucker didn't even take it either!

Said he had to buy his own and couldn't trust anyone.

Used to be warren barton. Now its a toss up between ameobi, carr, babyaro and bramble.

Basically any player that every fan, tv pundit, radio commentator and newspaper reporter can see is not good enough, yet the manager thinks different.

Michael Owen - A bigger drain on the clubs finances than Shepherd and Hall, doesn't want to be here and only gave a shit about being fit for England last season.

Scott Parker - The most overrated player we've had since Jenas, If a player who runs around like a headless chicken and jumps into tackles like a fucking madman floats your boat then fair enough.

I can't really think of one, can I retrospectively say Lee Clark? One of my favourite players at the time, I'm currently seeking counselling to get over my irrational hatred, but I can't really think of one of our players I've really had a problem with. I'm sure I must have ranted about someone on here?

I can't really think of one, can I retrospectively say Lee Clark? One of my favourite players at the time, I'm currently seeking counselling to get over my irrational hatred, but I can't really think of one of our players I've really had a problem with. I'm sure I must have ranted about someone on here?

Parker? :(

Parker? :(

Unfortunately, the only rant I can remember about him was how GREAT he was, and possibly how much I wanted to make babies with him.