Pleasantly surprised

k4t0

Well, just had a quick think about it and so far.....

Emre, Parker and now Luque

Im pleasantly surprised, also pleased at the new players we have at the club.

I still want the team to gel and start playing like they are each on thousands a week and there are still areas that need strengthening and improvement as we all know.

However, the futures looking brighter, we are now in a position to entice more poor fools to come and play for our club..

Well done so far FS and GS :lol:

We knock them enough so I dont see any problem in acknowledging how pleased I am with the signings so far.

Now get some more in kuyt, owen, anelka, anyone good and get us scoring goals or the club will plummet deeper into crisis.

We dont need anyone sacking, we need to get behind the team and show some support, its hard being a fan of this club, harder to show support when its needed.

:lol::blink:;)

I still want the team to gel and start playing like they are each on thousands a week and there are still areas that need strengthening and improvement as we all know.

However, the futures looking brighter, we are now in a position to entice more poor fools to come and play for our club..

Well done so far FS and GS  :lol:

We knock them enough so I dont see any problem in acknowledging how pleased I am with the signings so far.

Now get some more in kuyt, owen, anelka, anyone good and get us scoring goals or the club will plummet deeper into crisis.

We dont need anyone sacking, we need to get behind the team and show some support, its hard being a fan of this club, harder to show support when its needed.

:lol:  :blink:  ;)

19462[/snapback]

Before you ask...no it's not me.....see you.

19462[/snapback]

Before you ask...no it's not me.....see you.

19468[/snapback]

Look mate, fuck off, you're not wanted.

I am not km, havent really seen many of his posts, just registered on here cause "the other forum" I use appears to be fucked.

19481[/snapback]

Didn't say or suggest you were. You seem a bit uptight though, you ok?

19462[/snapback]

deeper into debt you mean.

Who were you in your previuos life ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Theres more than one supporter who knows when to stop moaning and see what happens.

19475[/snapback]

i think that outside of these message boards there are thousands. Im always shocked whenever I talk to my dad on the phone, another of the eternal optimists in Newcastle. No point fighting amongst ourselves anyway, it'll all come out in the wash.

I am not km, havent really seen many of his posts, just registered on here cause "the other forum" I use appears to be fucked.

19481[/snapback]

Didn't say or suggest you were. You seem a bit uptight though, you ok?

19484[/snapback]

My piles are killing a bit and I think one of them might have burst, sorry if I seem a bit uptight but its hard living for 5 years with a bandaid on your arsehole :lol:

deeper into debt you mean.

Who were you in your previuos life ?

---------------------------------------

Deeper into debt perhaps, god only knows where hes getting the cash from but maybe there is a bit of outside investment to prevent the club from crashing before a takeover ?????

In my previous life I was walt disney, and I fuckin love the toon.

Luque is a bit of a panic buy ala Flo if I was pushed on the subject.

Difference is the mackems bought 2 strikers for the money we have paid for Luque.

Luque is a bit of a panic buy ala Flo if I was pushed on the subject.

Difference is the mackems bought 2 strikers for the money we have paid for Luque.

19512[/snapback]

dont you think luque is a bit better than Flo though? seriously?

Flo was still highly thought of when he signed for the Mackems, even after a quiet year at Rangers.

Edited by Sima

Would you rather have the mackems strikers like ?

19518[/snapback]

If we had signed Luque and Johnson a good few fans would be jumping through hoops (not me).

No different in comparison to Flo & Stewart at that particular period of time.

theres still time left in the transfer window, although not much I can see us getting either kuyt or owen.

luque and kuyt or owen makes me a bit happier than luque and johnson.

Hasnt happened yet but I hope it fucking well does!

Would you rather have the mackems strikers like ?

19518[/snapback]

If we had signed Luque and Johnson a good few fans would be jumping through hoops (not me).

No different in comparison to Flo & Stewart at that particular period of time.

19521[/snapback]

Potentially no different to those signings, in the same way that Van Nistlerooy and Kezman's signings were potentially no different.

yes, but luques a winger and will be played there when we have other options.

His record has to be better than ameobis.

And by the way, bellamy is gone.

Edited by k4t0