Please make it stop

Isegrim

After saying:

"He's been on fire this season and in every game he has given me a performance.

"I bet he hasn't been in as good form as this in his career. There are a few players who have the respect of the whole dressing room here and Stephen Carr is one of them.

"If he stays fit we have a heck of a player on our hands and I cannot state how important he is to us."

I'm really starting to worry about his mental health.

Interesting to see the reception Carr gets. He was also widely slagged for giving the fans back chat in the same game Parker was. Parker has apologised, heard fuck all from Carr. Carr to become the new boo boy now Shola's out imo.

After saying:

"He's been on fire this season and in every game he has given me a performance.

"I bet he hasn't been in as good form as this in his career. There are a few players who have the respect of the whole dressing room here and Stephen Carr is one of them.

"If he stays fit we have a heck of a player on our hands and I cannot state how important he is to us."

I'm really starting to worry about his mental health.

jesus wept tbh

Interesting to see the reception Carr gets. He was also widely slagged for giving the fans back chat in the same game Parker was. Parker has apologised, heard fuck all from Carr. Carr to become the new boo boy now Shola's out imo.

Carr really is shit though, no-one can deny that, surely? I'd rather play with 10 men.

As for Roeder, you have to :lol:.

I'm not for slagging players in public, but I'm really fed up with all the constant undeserved praise for the team and individual players. Roeder is way over 100% on my Soumeter.

So players like Carr and Babayaro are on top of their game. We also hear that the team has been playing well most of the time this season. So how come we play dull and uncreative football, having nearly no chances in most of the matches are deservedly in the relegation zone at the moment?

Totally deluded.

Surley saying that all these shite performances will make the players think that our current position is acceptable?

I know slagging the players off in public is never a great idea, but surely talking complete shite and making an arse of yourself on a constant basis is also ill advised...

Surley saying that all these shite performances will make the players think that our current position is acceptable?

I know slagging the players off in public is never a great idea, but surely talking complete shite and making an arse of yourself on a constant basis is also ill advised...

Exactly. When in doubt say nowt tbh; the opposite is true of our club.

Does that mean Babayaro has decided he fancies a game tonight? Not too cold then? Nice. With Babayaro playing left-back and Stephen "form of his life" Carr at right-back, what could possibly go wrong?

Surely he's joking....

Or he's having a Sir Bobby-moment and doesn't know who's Baba and who's Zog... :lol:

I tend to get Martins and Zog mixed up from far away, very easily.

I tend to get Ricky Thomlinson and Roeder mixed up, no idea how tbh as ones a daft bloke who has played the part of a clueless loudmouth football manager promoted way above his ability and the other played the dad n the Royle family.

Surely he's joking....

Or he's having a Sir Bobby-moment and doesn't know who's Baba and who's Zog... :lol:

I tend to get Martins and Zog mixed up from far away, very easily.

I tend to get Ricky Thomlinson and Roeder mixed up, no idea how tbh as ones a daft bloke who has played the part of a clueless loudmouth football manager promoted way above his ability and the other played the dad n the Royle family.

;)

Surely he's joking....

Or he's having a Sir Bobby-moment and doesn't know who's Baba and who's Zog... :)

Reckon that's why Charlie looks so pissed all the time, Glenn keeps calling him Celestine.

Is the booing maybe a reverse action to the unwarranted praise? I think Roeder's pychological efforts are totally going tits-up as people are getting even more furious when he is having another stinker.