Shit pub anyway!

Kid Dynamite

I think I speak for all the people who go to the piss-ups when I say we're gutted our resident big-cocked teetotal has dissed our taste in boozers.

Above average sized <_<

I think I speak for all the people who go to the piss-ups when I say we're gutted our resident big-cocked teetotal has dissed our taste in boozers.

Aye a naa, cos the first person anyone should listen to about pubs is a bloke who desn't drink, like. <_<

"shit pub anyway!"

I haven't been for a couple of years, but it was always one of my favourites in Newcastle. Had a mint jukebox, IIRC, & at least it was different from the usual chain pub bollocks....

I believe the jukebox is touted as "officially the best jukebox in newcastle"

"shit pub anyway!"

I haven't been for a couple of years, but it was always one of my favourites in Newcastle. Had a mint jukebox, IIRC, & at least it was different from the usual chain pub bollocks....

But only the 5th best Jukebox in England in the last decade. Sack the staff. <_<

"shit pub anyway!"

But only the 5th best Jukebox in England in the last decade. Sack the staff. <_<

The staff have to work to a budget, they aren't made of money and can only buy so many songs, you double wanker!!!

"shit pub anyway!"

But only the 5th best Jukebox in England in the last decade. Sack the staff. :)

The staff have to work to a budget, they aren't made of money and can only buy so many songs, you double wanker!!!

Fair enough, but you don't spend 2 grand on just a juke box when you need a pool table as well. <_<

"shit pub anyway!"

<_<

sounds about right.

only place in toon i know that has (had?) sly stone's 'family affair' .

pure class.

"shit pub anyway!"

<_<

"shit pub anyway!"

Fair enough, but you don't spend 2 grand on just a juke box when you need a pool table as well. <_<

Clueless. You want to have heard what the Juke Box was like before 1992, or have you just switched pubs since the Trent got good, eh? etc

"shit pub anyway!"

Clueless. You want to have heard what the Juke Box was like before 1992, or have you just switched pubs since the Trent got good, eh? etc

In the bad old days, pre 1992 you could walk straight into the Trent from the match. The beer was so bad that some days I'd be stood in the rain in the Gallowgate, look over at the pub and just think 'sack it!' and not bother going at all. Since the present bar owners been there it's been lock out-you have to leave the match an hour early to have any chance of getting to the bar.

Edited by manc-mag