Part Season Tickets

Super7

There is a huge advert for part season tickets on the official website - final nail in the coffin of the waiting list myth!

Is it just us and our poor performances or as was suggested on the 3 legends tonight a general downturn in atendances in the Premiership - 3 Premiership crowds this weekend under 20,000? Suggested reasons ranged from Christmas to diving, overpaid Premiership players.

There is a huge advert for part season tickets on the official website - final nail in the coffin of the waiting list myth!

Is it just us and our poor performances or as was suggested on the 3 legends tonight a general downturn in atendances in the Premiership - 3 Premiership crowds this weekend under 20,000? Suggested reasons ranged from Christmas to diving, overpaid Premiership players.

The fear of losing seems to be killing the attack-minded approach to football??

Over-exposure of football on tv??

Bring back KK.

Once the myth is exposed that you don't need a season ticket to see a game, and people know they will almost always be able to get tickets, they won't bother going to see less "attractive games" (bizarrely people would rather see us being humped by the likes of ManU). Unless we have a sustained improvement, things will get worse next year and it will hit our already poor financial system even more.

There's also the problem of random kick off times and too many televised games - whether its Sky or some dodgy European or Arabic channel.

Once the myth is exposed that you don't need a season ticket to see a game, and people know they will almost always be able to get tickets, they won't bother going to see less "attractive games" (bizarrely people would rather see us being humped by the likes of ManU). Unless we have a sustained improvement, things will get worse next year and it will hit our already poor financial system even more.

There's also the problem of random kick off times and too many televised games - whether its Sky or some dodgy European or Arabic channel.

Towards the end of last season, I made the point that I thought season tickets would be down due to the shite entertainment on offer.

I can't recall who it was, but they said they knew of plenty people waiting to snap up the unsold season tickets and they would be all sold. Seems I won that argument!!!

As you say, this time people will realise that they can get tickets as and when they desire, so season ticket sales will be well below 40,000 next season imo.

Aaaaaand, as long as the club is in the Premiership, Portly Freddie wont be caring as the tv cash will be making the tills ring - thus allowing NUFC to manage the debt.

There hasn't been a waiting list since we upgraded to 52,000. There are people who are on a mailing list who get sent a letter every summer asking them if they want a season ticket, but that's it. Also, I know lads who were on the waiting list, got a season ticket, and STILL get a letter every summer asking them if they want to buy a season ticket. <_<

At our "peak" it was difficult to get two cheap season tickets together, but that's about it. Doesn't stop people advocating we spend a fortune expanding the Gallowgate or even move to a new 250,000 seater stadium though.

There's a waiting list if you are after say, two tickets together in a specific part of the ground. That's it though. My mate turned up at the ticket office and bought one about 4 games in last season.

I might buy one for the shit seats for £170. Less than £20 a game and a good excuse to take lots of saturdays off work.

If you want a part season ticket I'll sort you out with the remainder of mine mate! Let me know.

Mate now is it, what a fucking arse kisser. frightened in case he fucks you when you drop the ticket off <_<

I might buy one for the shit seats for £170. Less than £20 a game and a good excuse to take lots of saturdays off work.

If you want a part season ticket I'll sort you out with the remainder of mine mate! Let me know.

Mate now is it, what a fucking arse kisser. frightened in case he fucks you when you drop the ticket off :)

<_<

Mate now is it, what a fucking arse kisser. frightened in case he fucks you when you drop the ticket off <_<

I believe in forgiveness. He might post a load of shite but at the end of the day he's a toon fan so he's not all bad. And ye cannot talk about getting friendly to people you hate is there's a whiff of cash in the air you retarded, short-arse wonderboy!

And as for him fucking me when I drop the ticket.......I'll let you know how it was in case you fancy a bit.

Mate now is it, what a fucking arse kisser. frightened in case he fucks you when you drop the ticket off :)

I believe in forgiveness. He might post a load of shite but at the end of the day he's a toon fan so he's not all bad. And ye cannot talk about getting friendly to people you hate is there's a whiff of cash in the air you retarded, short-arse wonderboy!

And as for him fucking me when I drop the ticket.......I'll let you know how it was in case you fancy a bit.

Youre not doing your best to convince me like <_< Ive got a geet fit lass you know!

Mate now is it, what a fucking arse kisser. frightened in case he fucks you when you drop the ticket off :lol:

Youre not doing your best to convince me like <_< Ive got a geet fit lass you know!

Well if that the craic I'll give you the rest of my ticket for a shot on your lass?

Can't and wont say fairer than that!