What are you playing?

khay

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelda TP and Wii sports at the minute

What's the verdict?

any talk of the new zelda by pm please! :)

The ONM told me not to read their review as it would spoil the game.

Zelda TP and Wii sports at the minute

What's the verdict?

any talk of the new zelda by pm please! :o

The ONM told me not to read their review as it would spoil the game.

Its Superb.

As for Zelda I'll just say its everything you'd expect it to be. Instantly familiar , which is a good thing, and the new control scheme works really well. Couldnt imagine playing without it.

Aslo got Madden, Excite truck, Monkey Ball and Trauma Centre. Trauma Centres probably the stand out game apart from Zelda. The control is perfect and it makes the game that much better than the DS version. Maddens a great example of an existing game being freshened up by the new system, they've implemented the control really well.

A bit like the DS its a little hit and miss. Monkey Ball is a bit disappointing. It trys to do too much and a lot of it just doenst work. Theyve definitely achieved what they set out to do though. Everyones who's played it has been well impressed, from age 8 to 50. Wii sports is a really good laugh, if only the missus didnt keep getting strikes on bowling :)

It was a pain in the arse to get hold of one, I had to queue up for five days...

Edited by luckypierre

• 2 months later...

Think i'm getting close to the end of Zelda now, maybe only two dungeons left. :unsure:

Really looking forward to SSX blur, Tiger Woods 07 for the Wii.

Final Fantasy 12 is due out next friday, however i feel i should leave this to the summer time when uni is finished....

Gears of War

Playing co-op split screen campaign with my mate last night, a right laugh. <_<

More games should have co-op multiplayer modes.

Even better on Live! as split screen licks balls! :unsure:

Aye, we realised. <_<

There was one bit where a shitload of those wretch things come into a narrow room (where that robot thing is opening a door for you) and we couldn't see fuck all because of the split screen. Took about half an hour to do it, we were falling about with laughter at our own incompetence. :unsure:

Aye, we realised. <_<

There was one bit where a shitload of those wretch things come into a narrow room (where that robot thing is opening a door for you) and we couldn't see fuck all because of the split screen. Took about half an hour to do it, we were falling about with laughter at our own incompetence. :unsure:

If you're on Live! nufc4ever, add me as a friend and we can sort out a CoOp game.

• 3 weeks later...

Marvel Ultimate Alliance or GTA: Vice City Stories on PSP are what's taking up my time. I'm off to Japan and Australia next week and it has put me horribly into debt but as soon as I'm back I'm getting a PS3 and I cannot fucking wait. Of course I need to buy a TV to go with it so I'm looking at dropping a good £1000 all up. What are the best launch games if anyone has a better idea about these things than me.