What are you playing?

khay

Got Final Fantasy 7 out for another go.

One of the best games ever. FACT.

THE greatest game :baby:

Dungeon Siege at mo for PSP waiting for Virtual Tennis 3, played it in Hong Kong and its awesome, watch out for the graphics freakily good!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some news on the windows version of X-box live, if you all ready have a 360 account you won't need to buy another subscription.

It will let you play against players across both formats for certain games.

Could be quite fun having achievement points for PC games as well.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6167353.html?o...newstop;title;3

http://www.xbox365.com/news.cgi?id=GGuGduLLLu07101354

Now thats what I'm talking about.

Tiger Woods is all right, the putting is not that great, and i swing nothing like real golf, but that could be saying more about my golfing skills. <_<

Flatmate bought Crackdown the other day so been playing a bit of that, really fun so far.

Sorted myself out with a live account, well a get a months free at the moment. Will have to up my game in PES now that I'm playing under my own name and not my flatmates.

Are there any genuine deal on 360s at the moment? I would have thought a sizable price drop to meet the Playstation3's release was in order.

I've seen a few for around £250 with a couple of games, but if there's any bargains out there, I'd love to know.

• 2 months later...

Dabs are doing a PS3 with two games and HDMI cable for £425 at the moment.

Been playing FF12 this week, different because you can actually see the bad guys, no random attacks. Good so far though, makes a change means you can run past bad guys when you are in a hurry.

Getting Mario Strikers Charged the morrow though. It's got on-line play, so should be fun. Got some mates coming round this weekend. You can play two players V two players on-line so should be good fun!

Been playin Pro Evo on Xbox Live mainly, downloading the Colin Mcrae: DIRT demo at the moment aswell.

Cool, looks pretty good. Not played since Mcrae 2 though. It was always quite good then.

did an hour on rainbow 6 vegas tonight.

It's hard on realsitic.

I much prefer GRAW 2.

:D

Is that the band that throws up in their masks and take shits in each others mouths as part of the show?

Splinter Cell : Double Agent on the Xbox

Back playing that myself, on the last mission, love the game.

Anyone heard about the next installment? Completely different, looks interesting.

Anyone heard about the next installment? Completely different, looks interesting.

I'm stuck on the 5th mission was on it before, died so I turned it off lol.

Which one is that?

I always end up getting spotted and just shoot people, takes away from it a bit, maybe someday I'll go back and try get a better stealth score!

Which one is that?

I always end up getting spotted and just shoot people, takes away from it a bit, maybe someday I'll go back and try get a better stealth score!

I think it's the one where your own the cruise ship.

Just started playing on the new Tomb Raider on the PC, not too bad so far, only on first level like.

I remember I used to shit scared of the butler that followed you everywhere on one of the Tomb Raider games that I had.

Just started playing on the new Tomb Raider on the PC, not too bad so far, only on first level like.

I remember I used to shit scared of the butler that followed you everywhere on one of the Tomb Raider games that I had.

:D 'Cups' I named him, you knew he was coming, all you could hear was the cups rattling on his tray. Used to lock him in the freezer and everything, was great. :D