Top Posters In This Topic

Sid Meiers Pirates is great.

14370[/snapback]

Are you sures it not great ?

14404[/snapback]

I stand corrected !

Just come off a BF2 server :blink:

14754[/snapback]

I got Battlefield 2 this week, lovely graphics but I can't say the gameplay does much for me, I prefer Ghost Recon at the moment.

14754[/snapback]

I got Battlefield 2 this week, lovely graphics but I can't say the gameplay does much for me, I prefer Ghost Recon at the moment.

14770[/snapback]

Never played GR, but Ive played all the BF Titles, BF2 Rocks, Its awesome in clan play with the commander options, great having arty rain down on the opposition ;)

14754[/snapback]

14770[/snapback]

Never played GR, but Ive played all the BF Titles, BF2 Rocks, Its awesome in clan play with the commander options, great having arty rain down on the opposition ;)

14774[/snapback]

I find Ghost Recon more tactical and strategic, BF2 seems to be limited to multiplayer style blast-fest action.

• 9 months later...

I'm playing the biscuit game online using webcams.

Found 6 other willing competitors from around the world. Although wish I hadn't found Awallay-wallay-wallay (that's his real name honest) from Cameroon. He can get some incredible movement going on his African trouser-snake. Wins everytime.

Was well chuffed the other day when he commented I was blessed in the girth department for a honky!

Still playing a lot of FM 2006, but have become addicted to Battlefield 2, I can't put it down now !

set1_full4.jpg

set1_full3.jpg